• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I find it quite easy to believe in the insane, as long as the insane is something I want to believe in...

73793670.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    This has INGO written all over it. Apparently the nutter planned it for days: Accused 'fake-news' pizza gunman planned raid for days: affidavit | Reuters

The grandoise delusions, the projection, the Christ-complex, the aspie preoccupations, and the illiteracy bordering on agraphia, it's all there.

"Raiding a pedo ring, possibly sacraficing (sic) the lives of a few for the lives of many ... The world is too afraid to act and I'm too stubborn not to."

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This has INGO written all over it. Apparently the nutter planned it for days: Accused 'fake-news' pizza gunman planned raid for days: affidavit | Reuters

The grandoise delusions, the projection, the Christ-complex, the aspie preoccupations, and the illiteracy bordering on agraphia, it's all there.

"Raiding a pedo ring, possibly sacraficing (sic) the lives of a few for the lives of many ... The world is too afraid to act and I'm too stubborn not to."

Not INGO, IMHO. We are more into rending our garments, beating our chest and ranting on our computers...

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Not INGO, IMHO. We are more into rending our garments, beating our chest and ranting on our computers...

Which is way better than rending our computers, beating our garments, and ranting on our chests.

Top Bottom