• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Mooresville
    I got a new EMP and needed to shake it down, so my cousin and I decided to do a range day at my house.
    EMP ran 200 rounds flawless
    XDM ran 100 rounds flawless

cousin brought over SKS and Mosin both made a lot of racket and did a nice job on water jugs...

Highlight was shooting up some of Docs tanerite from a group buy... Holy Moly the .22 pucks were ok the 1/2 pounds were good , the 1 pound were awesome ....

Heck with the ammo shortage , it felt great to get out and shoot again :rockwoot:

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Highlight was shooting up some of Docs tanerite from a group buy... Holy Moly the .22 pucks were ok the 1/2 pounds were good , the 1 pound were awesome ....

Heck with the ammo shortage , it felt great to get out and shoot again :rockwoot:[/QUOTE]

I have a 4lber, can u imagine....... LOL

Sedanman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Noblesville
    I haven't been into guns long, but I don't understand how people can go without shooting for any length of time. I try to go once a week, or at worst once every two weeks.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I haven't been into guns long, but I don't understand how people can go without shooting for any length of time. I try to go once a week, or at worst once every two weeks.

Ammo is hard to come by and about twice as much as it was a couple of months ago. I'll hold off for a while until everybody realizes that any impending AWB in Washington and Indiana are NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

ricochet22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Pssst, over here
    Us newer shooters or those of us who have not hunted or shot in a while need the practice. Even all the experienced folks tell me that a minimum of once a month is required to stay sharp.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I was at MCFG today for the first time in many months and it felt great to be out there by myself in a small bay hitting the steel. Brought out my new CZ 75B and my P01 to shoot and had a blast. Nice start to a monday!

Compuvette

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    NE Indiana
    I shot last weekend to sight in a new optic on one of the M4's. With ammo prices where they are I sure am careful on how much I use. I've got plenty, just can't replace it.

Top Bottom