• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Under absolutely NO circumstances and at ANY age should any man be caught with a "murse" If you continue on this road, several INGO'ers will be stopping by your house to revoke your man card and confiscate all your ammo.

:D

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I would agree with Hoosierdood simply based on the fact that you called it a man purse. There is no age that it is acceptable for a man to carry a purse. If your kids say that you "look like a old man" with it assume they are trying to be nice to you and you look alot worse than they are willing to tell you.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Under absolutely NO circumstances and at ANY age should any man be caught with a "murse"
    Hey, Male nurses are the backbone of modern medicine.

A satchel is ok to be worn at any age, so long as it is approximately laptop-sized and leather.

and as always, if there's a gun in it and its not on a woman, its not a purse.

Bullfrog80

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Terre Haute
    I carry a versipack and I don't care what people think. I carry a back up 9mm, 52 rounds in mags, a first aid kit, survival kit, water bottle, knives, snacks, and what ever else I happen to need that day. A lot of people think you should have a get home bag/kit (at least in the car). I carry mine with me all the time. Nobody will make fun of it when shtf... :twocents:

Last edited:

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I carry a Condor assault pack on the back of my wheelchair. It carries anything I could need during the day. It has my medical equipment I need to carry. It holds extra set of clothes, small amount of food (fruit and grain bars, beef sticks, etc.). 1 quart of water. First aid kit. Paracord, multi tool, knife, etc.

It also can hold a pistol and lots of ammo. I also store 10 rounds of 12 Gauge ammo for my truck shotgun.

It would be obnoxious for most people to carry but since it is t technically on me but on my chair its fine

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Heh, I take my cue from Richard Feynman's book "What do You Care What Other People Think?". If I need some stuff with me, I don't mind carrying a bag, and I have a couple of them.

Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    I really like the Kelty shoulder / messenger / tac bag. There is a slot for your favorite firearm with some velro loops for retention, though many choose not to bag their CCW, it will hold other things nicely. Knife, flashlight, a zippered pocket for emergency $$, water, ammo - I've taken it to the range, dog park, on short bike rides and walks.. Thing holds up.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Kelty-KT-25-439-Tactical-Sling/dp/B004CK8ZAQ/ref=pd_ys_qtk_wl_img?ie=UTF8&coliid=I387LGSPNUKQP9&colid=ZVJ242OLIO99&pf_rd_p=1286263542&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_t=1501&pf_rd_i=home&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1VHE8NPDHQGWN74G8Q1P"]Kelty Tactical Sling[/ame]

Top Bottom