• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    With friends like that you sure don't need any enemies.

The picture looked like the person had been shot in the head but the story leads me to believe the dismembered friend is dead.

It's a shame some people are that homophobic. As much as it creeps me out I do kind of feel like it's a compliment when another woman hits on me. Apparently Mr Bobbit didn't feel the same way. :)

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    It's a shame some people are that homophobic. As much as it creeps me out I do kind of feel like it's a compliment when another woman hits on me. Apparently Mr Bobbit didn't feel the same way. :)

Just to be devil's advocate... is it "homophobic" when a guy touches a guy's junk and he gets mad but if a guy touches a girl's junk it's sexual assault and attempted rape?

Last edited:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Just to be devil's advocate... is it "homophobic" when a guy touches a guy's junk and he gets mad but if a guy touches a girl's junk it's sexual assault and attempted rape?

IANAL but I would think that in both cases it would be sexual assault. If it isn't then it should be. I also think that very few men would choose to pursue charges against the offending party. As silly as it sometimes is, most men wouldn't want anyone to know that they were sexually assaulted. It's a blow to the manly ego or something like that. Same concept as with the battered husbands out there. They exist more than we know, but most guys either don't want to admit that their wife beats them or they're afraid no one would believe them

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I guess they weren't that good a friends if
    a. the living guy was unaware that his buddy wanted to get in his pants.
    2. the dead guy didn't know his buddy would take great offense at his efforts.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Sad part is that they will need to euthanize the dog.
    Once an animal develops a taste for human snausages, there's no telling what it's capable of.

[video=youtube;Ps3ilRmUbIU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps3ilRmUbIU&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

I wonder if it was a girl dog? :rolleyes:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Maybe I am just cynical, but I'm a bit suspicious about which one of them actually made a move on who. Especially if it turns out the survivor's stepfather turns out to know nothing about a fight between him and his stepson. I'm also skeptical that the dog had anything to do with this.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom