• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • myhightechsec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2016
    The Region
    I bet you miss our Mac and cheese and banana pudding. Once you leave us, you can never taste our excellent food again! Lol

three words....green bean casserole. As noted in the other thread, my lovely wife is Filipina. We would go to countless Baptist pot lucks and bring the most Filipino food we could. Our church folk never knew what to do with it. :):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    three words....green bean casserole. As noted in the other thread, my lovely wife is Filipina. We would go to countless Baptist pot lucks and bring the most Filipino food we could. Our church folk never knew what to do with it. :):

I love green bean casserole! Oh, and I can bet that Filipino food would confuse a lot of people given all the influences.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I always carry at church. It's concealed. Some people say it's not appropriate to have a killing machine in church. I agree, People at church shouldn't be distracted from their purpose because they see my gun. So... If they can't see my piece, it can't disturb their peace.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I go to a country independent Baptist church with a small congregation.
    I always have a pocket pistol with me when I attend, and just stay quiet about it.
    One of my past Pastors used to carry at church too.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I bet you miss our Mac and cheese and banana pudding. Once you leave us, you can never taste our excellent food again! Lol

The church I attend has a dinner twice a month, everyone is invited. The church usually provides the meat and asks for volunteers to bring in sides/desserts and such.

I haven't had a good green bean casserole in a while. And dang I wish you went to my church, I've only had Filipino food a couple of times but I'm hooked.

People go to church and don't carry? That is crazy.

I don't, but then again it's illegal unless I get permission. And since it's official doctrine that firearms aren't allowed... United Methodist if you're curious.

I have no problem with carrying at church. The problem that I have is that my church has a school on the same property :(

Pre-school in mine. And I feel the same.

I love green bean casserole! Oh, and I can bet that Filipino food would confuse a lot of people given all the influences.

As long as it's not Balut I'm willing to give it a try.

We never did lumpia... it was too unfair to give them something so addictive when they had no source for feeding their sure-to-be craving for the rest of their life.

I've looked up a couple of recipes after I had it, it doesn't look to hard to make.

myhightechsec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2016
    The Region
    Pre-school in mine. And I feel the same.

not all pre-schools are created equally. There might be leeway for you to still carry there under certain conditions such as being state licensed (IIRC)

I've looked up a couple of recipes after I had it, it doesn't look to hard to make.

The fillings are easy... it is the rolling technique that takes a few years to master. Preferably starting at about five years old and sitting at your grandmother's knee, who's been doing it for 60 years or so.

Top Bottom