• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Nice to see these cops didn't go Boston style as has been reported and just start entering residences. These cops are probably sincere in their desire to catch the crook, and I appreciate that this resident stood up for himself...kudos to the cops as well for doing the right thing and walking away. It's my understanding that cops can say anything, up to the resident to know the applicable laws. IMHO good encounter all around.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    That was cool. Good for anyone who stands up for their rights.

Help me out guys. I just got a new Samsung Galaxy and would like to know what app I need to get if I need to make a similar recording. Please forgive me for being a newbie to smartphones. I know this has been discussed somewhere before but I can't find it.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Awesomesauce.

Question: could LE have physically detained/arrested the resident if the resident had stepped outside? I noticed that the left one asked the resident to step outside to explain what he saw. As if that information could only be obtained front the front yard.

Oh, and IBTAC comments

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    That was cool. Good for anyone who stands up for their rights.

Help me out guys. I just got a new Samsung Galaxy and would like to know what app I need to get if I need to make a similar recording. Please forgive me for being a newbie to smartphones. I know this has been discussed somewhere before but I can't find it.

Straight from your camera, you can turn on video mode, and record for as long as you have the storage space.

There are several apps that allow you to stream directly to youtube, but I don't know the names off hand.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Nicely handled, though you don't even have to open the door to tell them to get a warrant. Peepholes are your friend.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I think if the guy on the camera's left police right was there alone there would have been a fight. The other officer seemed to understand the law.

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    I understand not not letting them in the house but what is so wrong with stepping outside and giving a little information if would help get the scum off the streets.

30calmachinegunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Westfield
    Because once you step outside you are no longer under the protection of being in your home and they can find any reason they want to arrest you,( you don't have to be guilty to be arrested) never invite the man in or step out of your house.

there are 3 rules to live by: (courtesy of Subguns.com)

keep your money in the front pocket

never trust the man

never stick it in crazy.

:rockwoot:

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    Ive heard this "3 forms of Id." laid out several times to officers now in reference to a Supreme Court ruling. Can someone give me a reference or cite, please?

Top Bottom