• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RMG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    West Side
    Totally meaningless posturing. Does anyone here remember when Don Davis of Don's Guns fame (infamy) made a big public spectacle back around the time of the 1994 AWB of burning some AKs and SKSs next to one of his stores? Only to turn around and continue selling them (and profiteering off preban "assault weapons" and hicap mags during the ban)?

I do remember that. Profiteering? I thought he didn't want to make money, he just loved to sell guns? :):

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    If someone wants to give away something that can be at the very least sold for money to pay a bill, oh well , their loss. And i think as someone said, it does seem like their is always one buffoon after these shootings that surrenders a gun.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I support his right to engage in a meaningless, feel good measure in an attempt to impress others. I'm in favor of people with that level of intellect turning over any firearms they own before they do something stupid which further harms the reputation of the rest of us.
    Well said! Repped.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    **yawn** just some feel good theater. Like clockwork there is always one after something like this happens.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    And is this guy also going to have himself castrated because his neighbors have too many kids?

This was by far my favorite comment, followed by the guy that said, "He already doesn't have any balls".

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    And is this guy also going to have himself castrated because his neighbors have too many kids?

This was by far my favorite comment, followed by the guy that said, "He already doesn't have any balls".

Or because you know having those could cause a rape...

So he basically said that no one should have these, but he trusts giving it up into someone else's possession more than his own.

I just don't understand.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    This guy needs a history lesson and a lecture on the US Constitution if he thinks he doesn't need that type of gun.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    After school shooting, Florida gun owner surrenders rifle | Miami Herald

A person has given a rifle over to the police because he says he doesn't need it and no person should have it. Won't the police agency simply sell it at an auction?

I can't imagine many people will follow suit, but without calling this guy names/degrading him, what do you all think about this?

I won't call the guy names, etc...... altho I should.

I honestly believe that this guy is already feeling "surrenderer's remorse".

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    So he turned in a gun he rarely shot for his minute of fame, only to say that he has other types he can shoot for the same enjoyment. I guess the moral of the story is that AR's are scary and kill people where as other guns must be safe and harmless even in he wrong hands?

Xrage

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2014
    NWI
    I live in NW Indiana about 25 min from Chicago, today some dope turned in his AR-15 into the police so of course the news media
    was there happily covering this guy who "did the right thing". What a joke.

Anyway, the news media said all guns turned in to the police are destroyed, not resold.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So he illegally created a Short Barrelled Rifle. If, as I've read elsewhere, he later sawed the receiver in half, that would be destruction of evidence.

Reminds me of this ...

David-Gregory-MSNBC-Illegal-AR15-Magazine.jpg

Always funny to see anti-gun folks breaking gun laws while asking for more gun laws.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom