• repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    octomom.jpeg

Oh, she might as well, since i have heard shes willing to make movies to try and make money. EWWWWWWWWWW.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What about the 11 women who chose to have this guys children? Last time I knew it takes 2...

I agree. They should be neutered too :D

Why do we have a system that will use taxpayer money to reward these women for consciously making the decision to bed down with this guy?

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I am not even going to comment on this other than to say that if I was president, you would get a check for the first illegitimate kid. Before you got the check for the second, you would have to submit to a sterilization procedure. There would be no third illegitimate babies. This may not seem fair to the ladies, but they are part of the problem too. Any guy proven to have fathered a second illegitimate kid and wanting you and me and all others who actually take care of our kids to shoulder the financial burdens that he creates would be castrated with a hammer.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    How about do away with the welfare system all together? That stops anyone from receiving a check that they haven't earned.

I would agree in large part. I don't have a problem with us helping some people though, blind, crippled, certain real mental illnesses/retardation.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I would agree in large part. I don't have a problem with us helping some people though, blind, crippled, certain real mental illnesses/retardation.

Prior to the government nationalizing charity, it was handled quite well by the private sector.

No reason it can't or wouldn't be again.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up

To a point yes, but for the flaming idiots that don't want to work and want stuff for free they can kiss off.

jLr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I don't have a problem helping folks in need, myself. But let me be the judge of what "in need" is. It isn't what 90% of welfare recipients think it is. Some, if not all of them eat better than I do and I work 60 hours a week.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Prior to the government nationalizing charity, it was handled quite well by the private sector.

No reason it can't or wouldn't be again.

I think you are probably right. But I am concerned that we would not go back to being charitable due to the near collapse of religion that we have been seeing in this country and around the world.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Wow onlu 1.49 shoot.. i wish i had 30 kids too. And they could only take maxium of 50%the of my earnings. Thats like umm a heck of a tax return checl if he got to claim them all in one year.

Sadly thats how it probably works too lol.

Going off topic, I hate that deduction. You shouldn't have to pay less of your burden because you chose to have kids or multiple kids. You should also never get back more than you put in, the people that get a refund more than they paid in tax all year makes me want to vomit.

I think you are probably right. But I am concerned that we would not go back to being charitable due to the near collapse of religion that we have been seeing in this country and around the world.

So what you are basically saying is that if you are not religious you are less likely to be as charitable towards your fellow man?

Really? Thats a pretty broad brush to paint with dont ya think? What possible evidence do you have that could support that?

Top Bottom