• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    No. It's not only relevant to our rights to keep and bear arms, which liberals have systematically and treasonously tried to destroy, it's important to us as Americans, as they do not limit their attempts to dismantle the Constitution to the 2nd Amendment. If you are offended because you are a liberal, bummer deal for you. Try to adopt a political philosophy more in keeping with American ideals instead of trying to, for example, silence speech with which you disagree.

Say hello to your incoming rep :D

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I saw a younger guy wearing BDU's and what looked like a Buck 119 in the Bedford walmart all ticked off. Was that you?

Nope. I don't go to Bedford. One incident was in Lafayette and the other was in Columbus.

Oh, and I think it's been mentioned here before, but the official Wally World policy on weapons is to follow state law. This is for every store, not just the ones here in IN.

The problem I had at one was the door greeter tried to make up store/company policy, tried to get a manager to back him up. She did, but only until she "found out the truth" that there was not a no weapons policy. The only policy they have is that "they can ask anyone to leave."

I really want to tell more, but this would compromise my not wanting to reveal info on a public forum.

JHAWK1980

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I go to the WM in Beech Grove. Haven't been in there for a while but as I was leaving the guy at the door ( has the WM blue color turban) said " Thank you sir with the gun" the wife and kids even got a laugh at that one.

AXE835

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    East central Indiana
    I go to the WM in Beech Grove. Haven't been in there for a while but as I was leaving the guy at the door ( has the WM blue color turban) said " Thank you sir with the gun" the wife and kids even got a laugh at that one.

Funny stuff. I haven't had any problems with our WM here (cotton barrier works for me), but some people have. One guy told the Manager "He would take his $300.00 and go to Kroger!"

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Like usual, I apologize for the slight derail. I will try to keep it short.

Can we PLEASE try to keep "liberal bashing" out of this board?

Ha. Never happen. Because a little less than half of self identified liberals support gun rights and a little more than half of self described conservatives support gun rights, it obviously makes them better ;)

This is, afterall, CONSERVATVE Indiana Gun Owners dot com, not Indiana Gun Owners Regardless of Their Political Views As Long As They Like Guns dot com.

Or so I gather. Let the bashing continue!

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Funny stuff. I haven't had any problems with our WM here (cotton barrier works for me), but some people have. One guy told the Manager "He would take his $300.00 and go to Kroger!"

You should have followed him to Kroger and then to Marsh. Maybe after a while he will give up trying to buy food period and will die.

I have never had a problem carrying in Wal Mart or anywhere for that matter. If the other customers don't like, I will gladly give them a spoon so they can eat my arse.

Those that have problems with people exercising their rights are the same that cry loudly when something bad happens to them and nobody helped them.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Like usual, I apologize for the slight derail. I will try to keep it short.

Can we PLEASE try to keep "liberal bashing" out of this board? I understand if it is relevant and pertaining to carry issues, but this is not.

Wrong. This is HIGHLY relevant:

Who are the ones constantly yammering on about closing the dreaded GUNSHOW LOOPHOLE?

Which party has a long history of controlling those states, like Illinois, where we can't carry?

Which party got the Hughes Amendment added to the FOPA?

Which party wants just a few more "reasonable restrictions" on our right to keep and bear arms?

Which party passed the AWB in 1994?

Which party passed the Brady Law?

Which party passed The Lautenberg Amendment?

Which party was against the Thune Amendment?

Which party filed the vast majority of lawsuits against gun manufacturers?

Who controlled Congress when the Gun Control Act of 1968 was passed?

Who controlled Congress when the National Firearms Act of 1934 was passed?

Which party hammered on incessantly about the 2nd Amendment being some sort of collective right, whereas all the others are individual?

The answer to ALL of the above, is the Democratic Party.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Anybody who says the Democrats don't want to take away our firearms is full of sh*t. They have a long history of trying to do just that. Just because they aren't pursuing them RIGHT NOW does NOT mean they won't come right back at us at their first politically expedient opportunity.

And I'll bet my assessment of the guy being a "a whining crybaby I-Hate-Guns Obama voter having a tantrum" was spot on.

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Who was president during the 1986 gun ban? Both parties hate you.

That's the Hughes Amendment you're talking about. It was added to the FOPA as a poison pill, intended to defeat the FOPA, by the Democrats, and despite being defeated in a voice vote, Charlie Rangel declared that it passed and the whole thing, WITH the ban, was sent to Reagan, who had to choose between losing machine guns, and losing the myriad protections the FOPA gave us. Reagan made his choice, and we're able to transport firearms across state lines without fear of prosecution because of it.

Put your blame where it belongs. With the f***ing Democrats. We wouldn't have that ban at all if not for them.

I have no respect, and no use whatsoever for anyone who votes Democratic. Period.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I do put my blame where it belongs. The man signed it. I can't own anything after May 6th, 1986. NFA items, with the exception of suppressors, still can't be transported across state lines without permission from the king.

The Democrats suggested it, convinced a few "Republicans" to join their cause and a Republican president signed it into law. Anyone who restricts the IIA or the RTKBA is an enemy of the Constitution. You do not prevent your throat from being slit by compromising that it is okay to slit both of your wrists. Everyone is at fault.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    If you look, you'll always be able to find a few Republicans who were willing to sell out our rights. I don't hold the Republicans absolutely blameless... but the fact remains the Hughes Amendment was added by the Democrats. It wouldn't have been there to be signed if they didn't force it in, illegally I might add. It was the Democrats who forced the "slit your throat, or slit your wrists" choice on Reagan.

The blame is about 5% Republican and 95% Democratic for our bad gun laws.

And don't get me wrong... I'll never forgive Reagan for signing it. But I understand he had to make a choice.

I've been fighting this battle for over 20 years now, to no avail. I've been railing against the Hughes Amendment for so long it hurts. Why have I had no success? Because too many people are just fine with the current situation. I've had certain posters right here on INGO tell me they were fine with it in just so many words. In fact, well-respected members with tons of posts and lots of reps, who would never be considered trolls. Personally, I hate them with a passion and hope they die slowly and horribly. I'm not going to mention their names, but they know who they are.

edited to add: And what exactly have any of YOU done to try and get someone to at least propose reopening the NFA registry? Anything? Have you written even ONE SINGLE letter? I highly doubt it.

Last edited:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The answer to ALL of the above, is the Democratic Party.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Anybody who says the Democrats don't want to take away our firearms is full of sh*t. They have a long history of trying to do just that. Just because they aren't pursuing them RIGHT NOW does NOT mean they won't come right back at us at their first politically expedient opportunity.

The Democrats suggested it, convinced a few "Republicans" to join their cause and a Republican president signed it into law. Anyone who restricts the IIA or the RTKBA is an enemy of the Constitution. You do not prevent your throat from being slit by compromising that it is okay to slit both of your wrists. Everyone is at fault.

Guys, we have subforums for politics and for 2A issues. This isn't them.

:mods: :rules:

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    WM, only one encounter at the Old New Castle wal mart years ago. Middle of summer had a stainless Colt Gold Cup in a Bianchi IWB pistol pocket holster at the 4:30 ish position. Noticed the cashier in electronics eye me and pick up the phone. I was aproached by the MGR who proceeded to inform me that WM company policy did not allow any weapons in the store and that I would have to hide my gun. I responded that WM company policy is only aplicable to it employees and vendors, customers have no access to or legal reason to abide by said policy.
    Even if it were posted on the exterior of the structure that no weapons were allowed those signs have no legal weight in this state. I then explained that if I were harassed any more by any employee of WM I would contact a lawyer and begin legal procedings against the individual and the company for willful and deliberate violation of my constitutional right under the second admendment and for the harassment. I then made the statement that I would continue to carry my weapon as I see fit in a legal manner when and where I legally could. Turned and walked away!
    I was never asked to leave the store so no trespass applicable. No police showed up still had a few looks but no one said a word. OC'd there for many years till we moved closer to Anderson. Now OC 75% of the time in WM, Mejier all over town, only had one or two confrontations, simply state its my right and I am carring legally according to state law and that company policies aren't binding to customers as we don't read them and sign them agreeing to follow them. If asked to leave I inform them I will comply with that request but know I will post my distaste over your violation of my rights on several web forums based in this aera and it will result in a loss of revenue for your company. Haven't been asked to leave yet!

Have had a few people approach me and attempt to dress me down for OC'ing. I mostly look at them and interupt saying something like, sir/madame you may be entitled to your opinion but since you are a stranger to me and your opinion means absolutely nothing to me I will save us some time by telling you I don't want to hear your liberal scared sheep BS speech further more its people like you that have allowed the criminal element in this country to become this large a problem by breeding spinless chicken sh*t children who don't have the marbles to defend themselves let alone others who pyshically can't! I may offend you by carring a "EVIL GUN",you and your kind offend all true Americans by mearly exsisting! Good Day!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom