• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The victim Jonathan ferrell , and I mean currently playing for the university , or just graduated he was 24

Last edited:

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    FEAR.
    It's what keeps us up at night, rushes us out of the house in the morning, takes our energy, sucks up our daily interests, our news, creates helpless victims out of men needing help after a car accident....etc.
    fear-allure-halloween-121025-679132-.jpg

mustangjohn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    Jamestown
    I believe the cop had to be charged to keep this from being exploited in the news. There has to be more to this story but that more needs to be the truth, not some hyped up version the news media feeds us to cause hate. Sad day for all involved.

Just remember the cops were responding to a possible B&E not an accident when you read this story. Puts the cops in a whole different mindset in my opinion.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I believe the cop had to be charged to keep this from being exploited in the news. There has to be more to this story but that more needs to be the truth, not some hyped up version the news media feeds us to cause hate. Sad day for all involved.

Just remember the cops were responding to a possible B&E not an accident when you read this story. Puts the cops in a whole different mindset in my opinion.

This is why I hope there is more to this. Just because a person is LEO does not mean they are trained and able to respond in a civil and practical manor. I have seen LEO flip the **** out over situations that I could have handled better. Not all LEO as no bash intended. Just saying not everyone should be a cop as not everyone can drive a truck or fix a car. We all have our niche.
    Looks like the responding officer was not in his.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Don't have a link, but a co-worker who use to be a cop said he saw this on the news, 3 squad cars showed up and 2 officers saw the 3rd officer shoot him. Said the officer that shot looked like a meth addict, had sores all over his face bad.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Charlotte, NC, officer resigns after trial in shooting death of an unarmed black man ended with deadlocked jury

-
    Ignore things below this line, as it's purely being added to assist in the search function. This thread was lacking a major amount of information/content.

Randall Kerrick
    Jonathan Ferrell
    Charlotte
    North Carolina

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I didn't know this was an old thread. I said "Wow, C I B is back!", but then looked at the date.

I had missed the story/post at the time, looks ugly. Doesn't look any better today. A deadlock means re-trial is coming?

Top Bottom