Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I have looked for it, but by what authority is the Administration claiming that they can do this, outside say the service???
    Not saying they will do it. But here's their authority. Insurection?

Amendment 14, Section 3:

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Amendment 14, Section 4:

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Can employees standing up to it not stop it?
    It is an employees market right now.
    "We must all hang together, or ... we shall all hang separately".

Sadly, I don't know if there is a sufficient percentage of the workforce willing to risk hanging together to avoid hanging separately.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This and the firing of Trumps appointees which is unlawful is just what Biden needed to get America to stop looking at Afghanistan cause last poll has him at 40% approval, If they polled republicans also it would be lower. I'm just waiting for the first shot, or for a leader to rise and say this is it, lock and load and follow. I'm not a leader, but I'm a good shot and will volunteer.
    Please consider carefully supporting such sentiments. Please consider this before it is taken down

But Biden and his handlers are pushing, pushing. They want another One Six they can get mileage from. They need something they can use to turn the catastrophic public tide, which has pulled his presidency’s approval ratings under the waves. It’s imperative, as difficult as it might be, that regular Americans not take his bait.

It’s clear dividing the country on COVID vaccinations, and laying in wait for those who disobey, is their strategy.

They’re dangerous. Far more so than the virus. The precedent they are attempting to set will destroy what remains of constitutional governance in America. It cannot stand, and must be resisted.
    Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This is probably the strongest religious exemption one might claim. Starting to sound like a prophetic biblical warning, leading to eternal damnation if one accepts the jab, eeerrr mark.
    are all vaccines the mark, or just this one? I'm due for a tetanus vaccine, and want to know if I can still get into Heaven after that.

Edit: I'm relieved to know that my credit card and Social Security number and 666 license plate are not impediments; good thing we found the REAL mark of the Beast now.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Regardless of how this plays out in courts, it gives corporations the cover to institute jab mandates now for their workforce with the minimum amount of blowback. If in several weeks\months courts correctly determine that the federal government has no authority to do something this despotic, companies will already have put the policies in place and the probabilities are low that they will pull them back. The only things that stop this, is elected official being held criminally responsible for gross violation of individual rights, corporations being held legally and financially responsible for violation of individual, or widespread refusal by the workforce to comply (we must all hang together, or all hang separately).

Companies already were for the simplest of reasons. Economics. It was a market based decision for large employers due to the fact vaccinated employees don't miss as many work hours. Which is another reason this is so flipping stupid on the Biden administrations' part. They were getting what they wanted without this overreach BS.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Do you not think it significant that someone who says that ALSO says Biden's mandate is wrong? That's the point. This is so alienating that even people who believe in the efficiency of the vaccine are saying "Biden went too far."
    So, they're in favor of more carefully calibrated tyranny?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Honestly, at this stage with what we now know about the virus, the best course of action may be to get the vaccine to give you some temporary protection and the ability to reduce symptoms. Then get exposed to the virus so you have a mild case and build up natural anti-bodies and immunity.
    In order to consider this, I would like to see data on whether vaccine then infection and recovery actually results in the same immune endpoint as just infection then recovery

Not seeing any evidence natural immunity tails of as rapidly as vaccine induced immunity and there is a small amount of evidence that vaccination reduces natural immunity

Unfortunately, few are studying natural immunity in any organized way because of the political climate

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have looked for it, but by what authority is the Administration claiming that they can do this, outside say the service???
    This thread is long, so it might have been answered, but I think the answer is Medicare. If Acme gets money (or insurance) from Medicare, the the door is open for the feds to make mandates.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like an OSHA overreach, which is even dumber.

I blame LBJ.

And yes, I think this is a terrible overreach by the federal government. I hope they get their hand slapped hard. I don't want an impeachment, I want a reversal of the trend that we deal with a parties.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom