• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    so Three counts of attempted murder, just became double homicide, and 1 count of attempted murder.

I wonder if this one event qualifies for Three strikes.....

Certainly puts him up as a candidate for death row.

Absolutely

I just heard the prosecutors office isn't pressing charges against the four people arrested in the raid. Apparently the informant lied about alot of it, so they're only charging him with false informing.

Hate to see these turn of events... glad I was able to go by Pop Guns this afternoon and fire off a few hundred rounds. Made me feel alittle better atleast.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    What we need in this community if JUST Once, a legally armed citizen to pop a robber in the act. I couldn't hurt the cause for concealed carry and strike a blow for the armed citizen. While I would dislike the pressure, I sure wish something easily definable as armed robbery would go down when I was there and could get a clear shot. If I can hit bowling pins, I should be able to do a job on a perp's head/body. Good way to see if Hydrashocks really work.

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    PLEASE someone tell me I heard this wrong last night, but on the news I swear I heard what I thought was the prosecutor say that the babies were too young to be considered alive, so they could not charge the perp with homicide?! Said there were other things that could be charged though. :wtf:

I am hoping that I am incorrect on this, if that is not murder then what the heck is???!!!

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    PLEASE someone tell me I heard this wrong last night, but on the news I swear I heard what I thought was the prosecutor say that the babies were too young to be considered alive, so they could not charge the perp with homicide?! Said there were other things that could be charged though. :wtf:

I am hoping that I am incorrect on this, if that is not murder then what the heck is???!!!

I wish I could tell you that you heard wrong, but I read the same thing in the Star online edition.:xmad:

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    The babies weren't old enough to charge him with feticide--current law says they have to be viable in order to file that charge. So, for killing the kids he can only be charged with a lesser crime that has like a 2-8 year sentence range. Yeah. Look for laws to be changed next year so we can put guys like this behind bars for a long time.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    The babies weren't old enough to charge him with feticide--current law says they have to be viable in order to file that charge. So, for killing the kids he can only be charged with a lesser crime that has like a 2-8 year sentence range. Yeah. Look for laws to be changed next year so we can put guys like this behind bars for a long time.

yeah I heard the babies missed being "viable" by two months. They have to be 7 months along to be "viable". <what utter and complete BS>

I agree to expect a change in the laws next year. Brizzi is already trying to expand the laws on it. But it won't be to put them behind bars for a very long time. I think it will be to give them the juice, be it electrical or liquid injection. Either is fine by me, someone that does something like that deserves nothing better.

Top Bottom