• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I noticed on the news last a lady got jacked at an ATM somewhere around INDY. They got it on tape.

yep, what I read was that the lady has the same routine <major no no> of dropping off the deposit. Pretty easy to pick off your prey when you know the exact day of the week, hour of the day, always alone etc. that they'll be showing up.

One of the Indy online news sites had the security video of it.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Do you remember where that video was Roger. I can't find it and maybe we could all learn something from it.

yep, what I read was that the lady has the same routine <major no no> of dropping off the deposit. Pretty easy to pick off your prey when you know the exact day of the week, hour of the day, always alone etc. that they'll be showing up.

One of the Indy online news sites had the security video of it.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Last edited:

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Police Close In On Pregnant Teller Gunman - Arrestee Tells Police About Shooter

INDIANAPOLIS -- Police are honing in on a gunman because of information gleaned from the arrest of four people believed connected to a bank robbery at which a pregnant teller was shot earlier this week.

Full Story Police Close In On Pregnant Teller Gunman - Indiana News Story - WRTV Indianapolis

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    "I think the public is really outraged at this whole situation," Detective Dennis May said.

You think?

I have to admit though... that James guy has balls for calling out his partners. Kudos to him for having the bravery to do it, even if the robbery was a bad idea to begin with.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Nope..... being shot and killed is too good for this kind of trash imho.

[Viking heritage]Now, having each limb removed one joint at a time.... Might come closer.[/Viking heritage]

Honestly, I think the only real solution is to take him out in the middle of nowhere, tie him to a tree, cover him in honey, then throw a few colonies of fire ants on him, turn around and walk away and forget he's there.

An excruciatingly slow and painful death is the only thing this douchebag deserves. He's a dirtball. Anyone who has any respect or reverence for life, IMHO, would agree.

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    I'm hoping the scumbag "resists" arrest. That would save us taxpayers the cost of a trial and putting him up in a comfy cell with 3 squares and cable tv.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I'm hoping the scumbag "resists" arrest. That would save us taxpayers the cost of a trial and putting him up in a comfy cell with 3 squares and cable tv.

First of all I have the upmost respect for our LEO folks and the job their tasked with day in day out. I also know this isn't L.A. but if there isn't a camcorder or a dash cam around...I wouldn't be surprised at all if the suspect resists arrest.

After all they did find crack cocain in one of the raids...guy was probably in a drug induced state and resisted so the LEO's probably would have to take the necessary actions to ensure not only their safety but that of the suspect as well etc. :thumbsup:

And man I hope they do....:xmad:

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    First of all I have the upmost respect for our LEO folks and the job their tasked with day in day out. I also know this isn't L.A. but if there isn't a camcorder or a dash cam around...I wouldn't be surprised at all if the suspect resists arrest.

After all they did find crack cocain in one of the raids...guy was probably in a drug induced state and resisted so the LEO's probably would have to take the necessary actions to ensure not only their safety but that of the suspect as well etc. :thumbsup:

And man I hope they do....:xmad:

I'm not accusing our local LEOs of being trigger happy. I have nothing but the highest regard for the men and women of IMPD and the ISP. I do know, however, that some people are beyond the pale. Especially some cowardly SOB that would shoot an innocent, pregnant woman.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I'm not accusing our local LEOs of being trigger happy. I have nothing but the highest regard for the men and women of IMPD and the ISP. I do know, however, that some people are beyond the pale. Especially some cowardly SOB that would shoot an innocent, pregnant woman.

Oh I completely agree! Personally I'd like to see them give him a ride with their leather cadillacs. Perhaps even help him down the stairs so to speak.... But definitely make it to trial... provided he lasts that long.

Wouldn't surprise me to find out that on the inside of the prison community that they look down upon women/baby killers like they do pedofiles. And that might be a more fitting justice....

M9Hoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    NWI
    Prosecutor: Pregnant teller wounded in robbery loses twins

INDIANAPOLIS — A prosecutor says a pregnant bank teller has lost the twins she was carrying when she was shot in an Indianapolis bank robbery.
    Katherin Shuffield, who was five months pregnant, was critically wounded in the robbery Tuesday morning at a Huntington Bank branch. Police have been searching for the gunman.
    Marion County chief trial prosecutor David Wyser says one of the twins died Thursday night, and the other died Friday morning.
    Authorities and the family had said the 30-year-old Shuffield had been wounded in the abdomen and was in critical but stable condition.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    so Three counts of attempted murder, just became double homicide, and 1 count of attempted murder.

I wonder if this one event qualifies for Three strikes.....

Certainly puts him up as a candidate for death row.

Top Bottom