• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ok that isn't just a no. But a HELL NO! That has gotta be (one of) the dumbest, gimmickiest, answer looking for a problem, POS I have ever ****ing seen.

Invest the 325.25 into a good fixed blade knife. You can find one for under $100.00 right on the same sight

ESEE Knives Izula Tactical Gray Neck Knife Black G-10 Scales + Kit Extras - Blade HQ

I even made it simple for you. ^^ Or contact Knifelady and I'm sure she could hook you up just as easy. Then spend the money you would save on a a good edged weapons training class. You would be miles ahead than if you bought into this ridiculous piece of garbage.

Sorry if I offended anyone but I had to say what I was thinking about that.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Malfunction= "Tap-rack-ouchgoddammitmother****erwhydidIbuythisstupidthing?!????"

Pistol-Magazine-Bayonet-900x830.png

Last edited:

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    Fills a need some where. I would think the price point would be $100-$150. Or at least that is what I think it should be to sell well.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Locking the knife into the baseplate under stress should be pretty straight forward.

Or not.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Ok I'll admit it. I have one on my Glock 19 right now. Along with a pistol bayonet. You know because a gun is a knife right?

Dude, be careful with that configuration. I just got a warning from a cop because I had mine set up that way. He said that it fell under the same prohibition that prohibits chinese throwing stars (multi pointed throwing knife). He said that personally he didn't care if I had the gun set up that way because it was a stupid law, but that if I wanted to throw it I had to stop doing it in the park because it was scaring the sheeple.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    That is the most absurd thing I have seen all year by far. Hell what happens if you reload? Your $325 POS does not work anymore. If I had to spend $300+ on a fixed blade just buy a Strider and be done with it. Besides would a regular fixed blade not only be just as fast to deploy, it would also be allot easier to maneuver and use in a situation like that.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Why? One of the stupidest gun accessories I have seen. I do not get the purpose. It seems as practical as a picitinny rail bayonet.....YMMV

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    :noway: Funny gimmick, akin to the Pistol Bayonet of yesteryear. Do they still make those silly pistol bayonet's?

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Ya know INGO, it just dawned on me. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!! Do you all realize how dangerous this base blade could be to a 5 year old girl? DO YOU? :)

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    No.

I hope they have other products because this one isn't ever going to be their bread and butter.

Just think about all the time that has been put into this. Engineering, design, plastic molds and production, knife production. Who in the hell would think it's a good idea???

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    No.

I hope they have other products because this one isn't ever going to be their bread and butter.

Just think about all the time that has been put into this. Engineering, design, plastic molds and production, knife production. Who in the hell would think it's a good idea???

Who would think it's a good idea? Somebody with more money than common sense.

Top Bottom