• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tapout75

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Peter King from Sports ILL says: Talked to an authority on Peyton surgery this weekend. Learned it's all about nerve regeneration. You can't rush Mother Nature.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    This just up on twitter:

@JMV1070
    Been told by multi sources that QB P Manning needs a 2nd neck procedure. Will remain out indefinitely.Called #colts and waiting on response.

And the 'rumor mill' kicks into hi gear!!!

Not doubting what you read at all........ just I do not believe Manning will ever miss a regular-season Game 1 start. Until he's retired, that is.

GO COLTS!

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    if any of you guys are on twitter, and are colts fans, follow @18to88 he is all colts all the time.. also has a website Stampede Blue - For Indianapolis Colts Fans

Hey..... thanks for that info, buddy!

I'm not a Colts 'insider'...... but I do have a TV that Reggie Wayne gave me.

* bet you thought I was gonna' say-

"...but I play one on TV." -OR-

"....but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last nite." :D

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    IF...Manning is out it's gonna be an interesting season.
    Collins is a more than capable QB. He's actually gonna have a good stable of receivers to throw to which he's never really had before. Line protection is very questionable and Collins isn't exactly a mobile qb.
    It's gonna take some coaching "rabbit in the hat" stuff to pull anything off without Manning in the mix. Frankly, I don't see Caldwell and crew being up to the task.
    Let's hope Manning is gonna play and rumors are just rumors.

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    I am not a Colts fan (Da Bears) but I'm not a hater either. I like to see the colts win (as long as theyre not playing the bears in the super bowl.....Shut UP) But I really think that if Manning is truly out for a long period of time the colts will be a lower half of the league team. Aside from Wayne and Clark, I think that Manning is the reason that the other receivers look good like Garcon and Collie for example. The defense has two great players on the line and a bunch of mediocre people behind them so other teams are going to score. WIthout Manning running the offense, I dont see the Colts being very good at all.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Was reported by Adam Schefter on his twitter than it was filed to ESPN that Manning is undergoing a second opinion due to slow healing, but no surgeries at this time.

Id trust him over some colts blogger or random twitter people.

Farscape

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    I would prefer Curtis Painter starting over Kerry Collins but I understand why 99% of Indy disagrees.

Swim404

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    ATL
    If you want Painter to start then you must really be eyeing a top draft pick haha. I would love to have some Luck in Indy!

Farscape

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Neck injuries can be career threatening. A high pick will be needed to get a good QB if Painter is not the answer. Win or lose, playing Painter can solve a problem. Teams that ignore the odds and go all in for one last hurrah tend to spend years rebuilding rather than quickly reloading. I can't say that the reward of the ultimate Super Bowl isn't worth the risk but the consequences could be a lot worse than most would imagine. Peyton returning healthy for game 2 and playing 5 more years would make all of this a moot point.

If you want Painter to start then you must really be eyeing a top draft pick haha. I would love to have some Luck in Indy!

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I would prefer Curtis Painter starting over Kerry Collins but I understand why 99% of Indy disagrees.

Ok. Let's see. You're no longer a newbie here.... got your 6 weeks in. Not much newer than me, at INGO..... for that matter. So, man up! Be honest!

You are Curtis Painter, right!? ;)

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Ok. Let's see. You're no longer a newbie here.... got your 6 weeks in. Not much newer than me, at INGO..... for that matter. So, man up! Be honest!

You are Curtis Painter, right!? ;)

Painter looked a helluva lot better in the 3rd pre-season game than Collins did in the 4th. But in any event, the Colts should sit Manning the entire season, tank it, and get a high pick, maybe the first. This would be a great time to get a guy like luck. Giving manning a year off means he is 100% healthy next season and he has 3-4 years left, thats perfect to get a guy like Luck acclimated to the system and ready to take over.

I know you arent supposed to want your team to lose, but that could help the future of the Colts for the next 15 years.

Top Bottom