• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I'm hoping to find a Sig Sauer p226 .40 Elite or Enhanced Elite on Saturday. Had no luck finding one via normal local channels. I think I can get one online for $900 or so but have no idea what to expect at the show. Any with show experience that can outline what to expect for a show newb?

Last edited:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I'm hoping to find a Sig Sauer p226 .40 Elite or Enhanced Elite on Saturday. Had no luck finding one via normal local channels. I think I can get one online for $900 or so but have no idea what to expect at the show. Any with show experience that can outline what to expect for a show newb?
    $730 +$25 shipping + $15 FFL transfer = $760 total
    SIG P226 .40 Black No CC Fees 40 S&W : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

if you can't find it cheaper at the show, which I highly doubt you will, then I'd buy here..........if you don't mind a used one you can get them even cheaper

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I would prefer new, only would want to buy used if the person took good care of the gun which is hard to know without documentation.
    well, that price is WAY better than 900 at your others then......it's not often that a dealer can beat prices there even with shipping and transfer

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    well, that price is WAY better than 900 at your others then......it's not often that a dealer can beat prices there even with shipping and transfer

I am actually trying to find the Elite or Enhanced Elite which are a tad more. I'm willing to pay $1,000 for it if I can find one local or within a short drive but haven't had any luck at all finding one.

When I asked at Elmore's - Jason told me that none of their distributors even had one and that it could be days, weeks, or months.

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    There will be multiple vendors with XD's at their tables. Same holds true for just about any common gun you can name. Know your local prices before going, that way you know if your getting a deal or not.

awilson82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Do any of you think any dealers will have the Springfield XDs ?

Id heard some of the XDSs were shipping in March but I dont know if they are out or not. If they are I doubt theyd be at the show as some people were on a waiting list for them and will sell like crazy.

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    There will be multiple vendors with XD's at their tables. Same holds true for just about any common gun you can name. Know your local prices before going, that way you know if your getting a deal or not.

People asking about the XDs, XDS, XD-s, or XD-S, are probably looking for the new single stack 45acp that is suppose to start shipping this month, versus the standard XD that has been out for a long time and can be found everywhere.

For a reference on to expect to pay for the new Springfield check here: Grabagun.com Handguns Online Gun Store

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere

threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    Id heard some of the XDSs were shipping in March but I dont know if they are out or not. If they are I doubt theyd be at the show as some people were on a waiting list for them and will sell like crazy.

Yeah, that's the word I've been hearing also. Guess I'm just hoping.

People asking about the XDs, XDS, XD-s, or XD-S, are probably looking for the new single stack 45acp that is suppose to start shipping this month, versus the standard XD that has been out for a long time and can be found everywhere.

Correct for me. Looking for the new slim single stack beauty. Hope I get lucky and see one.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Paid $875 for it, so not too bad. The big bonus is the ammo is cheaper so I can go shoot it more at the range :).

Still planning on keeping my XDm .40 on my hip :).
    yeah, that's why I buy 9's....I have some .40's and 45's but I don't put as many rounds down them as the 9

zibby43

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 5, 2010
    I'm looking to pick up some Heinie Straight Eights for my HK45C. Does anyone know of a vendor that sells the Heinie sights?

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom