• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    Got home late last night. Had a couple hours this morning so I went. Watched a guy in front of me check a loaded gun and the cops come unglued on him. Saw the other site Indiana shooters had a "factory built" Noveske lower with a Stag parts kit and a #2 stamped on it. I lol'd at that. Bob from PSS had the best deals and got most all of my money. :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Jpfledderer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Westside
    I saw a guy in front of me check in a loaded handgun too. The police officer was hot, he told me the guy don't want to lose his spot in line, that's why he didn't unload it. They should of walked him to the gate.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I went yesterday and the cop at the table said to me, "Take a look at all the people in here". (I have no idea how many people were jam packed in there)...
    I said, "Yep. Lots."
    He said, "You're the first person I've seen clear their weapon in a safe direction. Plus you didn't have your finger on the trigger at any time."
    Felt pretty good...

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I went yesterday and the cop at the table said to me, "Take a look at all the people in here". (I have no idea how many people were jam packed in there)...
    I said, "Yep. Lots."
    He said, "You're the first person I've seen clear their weapon in a safe direction. Plus you didn't have your finger on the trigger at any time."
    Felt pretty good...

Blah Blah Blah :D

Top Bottom