• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoomOfMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    First let me say i have never once sold a firearm before in my life. So pointers are appreciated. I have a rifle that i think is in good condition except it jams on the same round everytime i load the mag. Ive polished and lubricated everything that moves and it still jams. Im asking $400. Is tgatthe asking to much for an ak.

phil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    Have you tried new mags? That will probably fix the issue. If that doesn't fix it, I wouldn't give $400 for a junk AK. Just my 2 cents...

DoomOfMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Its an Sar3 ive tried different mags same thing. ive shot fmj steel and brass case ammo and it almost bends the brass cased ammo in half.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I will plant a tree in my yard in your honor for the gun. When the tree matures, I will then turn it into paper and then write a story about how awesome "DoomofMan" is and write how you heroically saved the gunssmiths daughter from the evil Bradragon.

phil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    I believe they are worth around $440. Good luck getting $400. I'd give you $250 for it mailed to my house....lol

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Poke around INGO some more, OP, and I'm sure that someone can help get it in top working order; then you can sell it for what it's worth!

-J-

DoomOfMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I mean it shoots and it shoots well but round number 14 gets stuck everytime ill buy a new mag and try that maybe it just doesnt like the old 1980facebook mags ive tried. Maybe joe shmoe who has no idea will buy it i donno. Is there a such thing as an after market feed ramp?

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    maybe it just doesnt like the old 1980facebook mags ive tried. Maybe joe shmoe who has no idea will buy it i donno. Is there a such thing as an after market feed ramp?

So you get your mags in the past from a 1980's Facebook? :dunno: and why would you even think about selling a gun that may or may not work to someone? Go back to Hoosiertopics if you were serious about that statement.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I mean it shoots and it shoots well but round number 14 gets stuck everytime ill buy a new mag and try that maybe it just doesnt like the old 1980facebook mags ive tried. Maybe joe shmoe who has no idea will buy it i donno. Is there a such thing as an after market feed ramp?

Maybe its a California gun that only takes 13 round magazines.:dunno:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    First let me say i have never once sold a firearm before in my life. So pointers are appreciated. I have a rifle that i think is in good condition except it jams on the same round everytime i load the mag. Ive polished and lubricated everything that moves and it still jams. Im asking $400. Is tgatthe asking to much for an ak.

DoomOfMan, you wouldn't happen to know an INGO member who goes by the name STEELCORE? :D

Top Bottom