- 30rd Pmag
    - quick detach scope rings

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Which vendor has the $190 federal 9mm? That's what I will be buying this afternoon. Some mosin food as well.
    Probably too late, but it's the front left corner of the left building (by the Pelicans, flashlights, water filters). It's actually $199, unless there is another vendor I am not aware of. :dunno:

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I guess I should add that I went back today with a friend of mine so he could get some stuff for his AR. While there I picked up some Israeli Bandages, an OD Pmag, some $1 3 mag surplus molle AR mag pouches (they were $2.50 yesterday but were moved to the $1 box over night :rockwoot:), and a Bergans hiking style bag to switch my BOB over to.

I wanted to pick up a couple rifle kits from Doublestar, but they didn't have the flavor I was looking for.

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    Ended up leaving with a 1958 Colt NM 1911 that I didn't know on I needed on Friday.

Saturday I traded a different pistol for a Ruger LCR a Kahr MK9 and a free IWB mag pouch for a double stack 9mm (glock). Guy didn't know what it was, said I could have it if I knew what it was and wanted it.

Too crowded as usual, but folks were fairly courteous.

Last edited:

BoomstickBuff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    Noblesville
    Got a good deal on 9mm ammo (1000 rds for $199), got an extra magazine I'd been looking for, got to meet some of the INGO folks (for free!) and got to spend a few hours with my 14 yr. old son. Went Saturday afternoon - crowd was surprisingly light. Overall, good time.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    I picked up an ESEE-6 from the Knife Lady who is freaking cool as all get up. That was a solid purchase and I thank her for being so nice and forthcoming with information. She knew I was close to picking one of the three I was looking at but shared a lot with me in the little time I was there and let me make my own mind.

Other than that I got swept by enough morons to last me for 6 life times 2 "crop-dustings" all for the price of admission. (If you read this and you're one of the people that was standing around with no muzzle control and complete disregard for those around you, you should feel ashamed, never in my life have I seen so much improper gun handling as at that show.)

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Anderson
    I bought myself two new toys.

After selling my S&W M&P9c to a fellow INGO member on Friday, I used that money paired with my tax money and bought myself two new toys. I upgraded to a S&W M&P9Pro, and managed to grab 1 of only 6 (that I saw) S&W M&P 15 Sports for what I felt was a very reasonable price (after some heated negotiation).

417324_10100531453639648_20705739_49092685_2109099696_n.jpg

Both are super accurate, and shoot like a dream. Everything I had hoped for and more. Next on my list? A Walther p22... but I gotta save for a while.

Last edited:

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Had a good day, spoke with more INGO folks than ever before.
    Brought home a 66% from Bobcat steel, had my new Truglo TFO's mounted along with a 3.5 pound trigger kit on my Gen4 G17 and bought a new Bull belt.
    Knife lady will get some business for that Esee soon.

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    Prices were already creeping up. ammo was higher, so was a lot of the other stuff. $#&$# ammo cans were 15 bucks a pop! Bought some mainstay rations, some powder, some primers, saw some good prices on guns. The crate of 99 dollar mosins was empty by the time I say them about 3:30.

Good show, got there at 9:30, no line at all. not as packed as I have seen it in the past, wish they would widen some of the isles a little bit. Lots of people wandering around selling their private owned stuff. Looked all over for a shrouded hammer .357 non lightweight, no luck.

stevep48

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    S&W

Bought an S&W Sigma 40 cal ($309), 100 rounds of 40 ( broke or would have bought more) and a Fobus HK1RP.

jonkertb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Putnam County
    got a Ruger MkIII 22/45 for $200 from an isle walker and then went over to the Tactical Solutions guy and got a nice barrel and compensator for it so now I have half a gun to sell LOL
    also was blessed with a bottle of cold water from Brad

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Picked up a Raven Phantom for my Glock 17, a grip plug for the same gun and some chocolate covered blueberries. Rock on.

DadOfFour

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I was a good boy, walked out with my wallet only $50 lighter than when I walked it. Got some stuff over at the Pathfinder table that I decided I just had to have, including a cool water filter designed to fit into the hose on my camelback.

Top Bottom