• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garrett72

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Granger, In
    M&P 22 for the kids and wife. Night sights for my G23 and some .223 tracers jut for sh**s and giggles. Also sold my xdsc literally 3 minutes after walking through the entrance

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Came home with....

3lbs of meat from Zick's
    2 Wilson Combat Elite Tactical mags for my Scoremaster
    2 Mec-Gar Sig 226 mags for my BIL
    400 rds Hornady 17hmr Varmint Express
    Set of passive custom in ear ear protection from Shooter's Ear for Lisa and I, and a set of electronic ones for me

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I volunteered at the Richard Mourdock booth, both Fri. and Sun. bought some .45 L C, brass .....

Did I talk to you about a yard sign? I ended up seeing Lori before I left and they're attracting attention.

Came home with....

3lbs of meat from Zick's
    2 Wilson Combat Elite Tactical mags for my Scoremaster
    2 Mec-Gar Sig 226 mags for my BIL
    400 rds Hornady 17hmr Varmint Express
    Set of passive custom in ear ear protection from Shooter's Ear for Lisa and I, and a set of electronic ones for me

You were busy, and I didn't stick around to say hey.

I ended with an "As Seen On INGO" patch and hat.

Bought some glass from Alan after too many months of burning his ears about it. Great guy and glad I got to shake his hand.

Brad sent me on my way with a nice little piece of benchmade steel and a sweet bag to carry everything. :D

Knifelady was busy, so we didn't talk any fishing.

I didn't find a decent ALICE pack in the entire place.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    i got some .223 ammo, primers, powder, new dies. My buddy who went with me picked up a mossy 500 with extra barrel and extra stock for $275....i thought that was a pretty good deal.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    91/30 nagant with the goodies- 100 bucks, saiga 7.62x39- 385 after tax, 500 AK rounds- 115 bucks, showing people up in my back yard now.. Priceless

JeepCrasher

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    I came home with the 1 main thing i went for. An OD pelican 1750. I think I got a good deal. Cheaper with tax than anywhere else before shipping.

The one thing i screwed up on was not getting a used glock 22 with 3 mags and nightsights, never fired. An emergency came up and couldn't get back to get it. The dealer was about 2 rows to the right of the main entrance on the end. If anyone knows who this was or if the dealers reading this, let me know I'd still like to see if there are any left and get one if possible.

Is there a map layout of vendor locations at the event, and where could i get one?

Later

Last edited:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I saw a knife I wanted, but Sheila would not part with it!!!!! I don't blame her though!

HAHA You will have to wait till my order comes in.:D
    Yep this one I am keeping for meeeeself. :rockwoot:

I did buy me a Walther p22 on Friday before the show even opened from ZX Gun.

Last edited:

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Finally got the Pistol I've always wanted!

Worked the Mourdock for Senate Booth both both Friday, and Saturday But I managed to stop by Plainfield Shooting Supplies before the doors opened and this little baby followed me home! Got to scan just about every dealer there for over an hour before the doors opened and the boys at PSS had the best Price! Just a little over $300.00 including tax! So Here's my New Ruger 22/45 Target Model with Holo Sight. (Sight Purchased from another Dealer)
    DSC00085.jpg

Also Picked up some new production 8mm Mauser since the Surplus ammo seems to be drying up. but I did manage to find some Turkish ammo on bandoliers 70rnds for $20.00

Bisbobble

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Carmel/Zionsville
    Went to the show with two goals.

1. See what this whole thing was about.
    Check, I liked it and will go again. I went Friday which I guess was less crowded.

2. Find a good deal on a 22 pistol for target practice with the kids.
    Check, got a Ruger Mark III from Plainfield Shooting Supplies.

Having a shopping list with research and a plan really helped.

jmdavis984

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Greenfield
    I picked up some Eezox and some J&B bore cleaning compund. I was also looking for some 22LR practice ammo so I can get some trigger time with my rimfires, but I didn't see any that impressed me. It was my first time at the show, and while I enjoyed myself, I really doubt I will go back. I am just not a gun guy, and after the first hour all of the guns started to look the same.

Top Bottom