WTS: Marathon JSAR watch on Sinn strap (lrg. buckle) and Zulu!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    SOLD! If you know watches, then you know the Marathon JSAR! This watch is a tank...a beast...a REAL tool watch. I have it on a heavy Sinn rubber strap with large solid stainess deployant buckle. And if you know Sinn...then you know how heavy, thick, and solid these straps are. Basically...if you are even looking at this add, I figure you know exactly what it is.

This JSAR happens to be serial no.1/00619 from 2007. It is a used watch and is not a safe queen, but it IS very nice. It has a few wabi marks because it does get worn, but it is not damaged, not abused, and no issues. I just say all this because some guys expect their watches to spend their life in a velvet lined mahogany box...this has been worn...gently worn, but worn nonetheless.

These watches right now go for around $600...and the Sinn straps go for $100 when you can find them in stock.

I am seeling all of it (and I'll throw in a tan zulu strap as well) for $450 shipped, or in person...your choice. (I am 1 hour noth of Indy)

I will get pictures up later tonight, but I also have them available by phone right now.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom