March 2011 Indy 1500 (18th, 19th, and 20th)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    The Tacticool Beer Bottle Holder is pretty sweet. Took it with me to a St. Patrick's day cookout today.

Tested and approved. Held all of my beers, both domestic and imported without any failures of any kind.

HawkI

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Behind the sights, a
    my century 74 works great. it's a nodak receiver and has functioned flawlessly. I went to jahred.:D

one of my buddies has one and he found that they are just very particular about the ammo you use in regards to keyholes. I think he said wolf was the one he found that didn't do it. They are just more picky is what I understand

amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    Here's the Tacticool Beer Holster.

Tyler approved.

Stop by his table and enter your name into the drawing. Winner will receive a FREE tacticool beer holster.
    picture.php
    [/IMG]

picture.php

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have nothing that I really need but lots that I want. The only bad thing is Ill have money burning a hole in my pocket "not so bad but could be". And the fact Im leaving for Vegas the following weekend doesnt allow me to get crazy, or does it. Decisions, decisions should I :spend: it on guns and ammo or should I save it for gambling and strippers:ladiesman:. Any opinions?????

Stay home and save it for the wife and kids.;)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Well, I made a list and checked it twice. Almost everything I need cannot be gotten from our site advertisers. So, I will be comparing the price of everything I need with the prices I found online last night. I won't try to force any hands, but I will definitely not pay $10 more than I can get online. I don't mind paying for the convenience of same-day possession, but I will be focusing on my wallet.

Promag AR 15 32-round 9mm magazines - $16.99 each
    Ruger 10-22 polymer 10-round magazines - $13.99
    Shooting mat - $24.99
    Sniper 50" drag bag - $64.99
    Blackhawk tactical sling - $7.49

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    Wasted my time at the show today. Couldn't find any deals that were worth the price of admission. I did observe two vendor arguments when potential customers called them out on their overpriced items. I thought one was going to blows.

I also watched a vendor walk up to another table and loudly state they were overpricing merchandise by 10% compared to his table.

I will probably not attend another INDY 1500!

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Wasted my time at the show today. Couldn't find any deals that were worth the price of admission. I did observe two vendor arguments when potential customers called them out on their overpriced items. I thought one was going to blows.

I also watched a vendor walk up to another table and loudly state they were overpricing merchandise by 10% compared to his table.

I will probably not attend another INDY 1500!

I hope to see that tomorrow for sure! I love it when jackass people get called out.

Top Bottom