• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    At last years NRA convention I got to thank Mr Lutrell in person and shake his hand. Truly a good American.

It was on Beck's website but did not air, but check this out.

As the Rangers are taking these guys away, they're threatening Marcus' life and saying, "When we get out, we're coming for you next. First it was your dog. It's going to be you next. You don't know who you're messin' with." That's when Marcus kind of snapped just a little bit and said to the Ranger, "Excuse me, ranger, do you know who I am?" He said, "Yes, sir, Mr. Luttrell, I do." He said, "You might want to explain to these punks because I could have killed them 600 different ways and if I wanted to kill you guys after what you would have done what you just did to my dog, I would have pulled you down into my basement and I would have tortured you for days and you wouldn't have died until you begged me for death. So before you start saying you're going to come after me, you better learn who you've just whose dog you just killed."

:patriot:

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    You are "injured" when you fall out of a tree. This man was "wounded"

That said, Marcus is one BAAAAAD dude that I would be proud to call a friend. These kids need some pain applied.

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I've read Lone Survivor and True American Hero doesn't do Lutrell justice. That said, I think a lot of people who see this will think the guy is a time bomb waiting to blow. I wish he wouldn't have said that he was ready to shoot the guys. The antis will love it, I'm sure.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I've read Lone Survivor and True American Hero doesn't do Lutrell justice. That said, I think a lot of people who see this will think the guy is a time bomb waiting to blow. I wish he wouldn't have said that he was ready to shoot the guys. The antis will love it, I'm sure.

I'm with you. If you watched the interview, you could see Beck throw out there that he is a law-abiding gun owner and did not shoot anyone. Lutrell admited to wanting to shoot them, just not having a shot.

Like Glenn said, killing someones dogs means your crazy, killing this mans dog means you are insane!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Every person in their right minds would have felt exactly what Marcus was saying. I know I would have. I'm just thinking that Glenn did him a little disservice by allowing him to appear that way on the show. The green weenies and bradys will see that and use it as a tool to say that gunowners and vets are unstable and will kill over a dog. Of course, that should be justifiable with the peta crowd. After all, they value animal life over us humans.

ETA: this interview will just be ammo for the prosecution if he ever is tried for murder/manslaughter in the future. This interview coupled with the fact that he (rightfully so) pummeled some ungrateful foreigner who harassed him at a bar won't look good to a left leaning jury. Again, I think Glenn should have handled that whole interview differently.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Lone Survivor is one hell of a book. If you haven't read it, you need to go get it ASAP and spend a couple of nights with it.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I think a lot of people who see this will think the guy is a time bomb waiting to blow.

The fact that the POS are still breathing shows that Mr Lutrell isn't a time bomb, but a man with a lot of self control that knows what he was trained to do but more importantly what he's capable of doing.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The fact that the POS are still breathing shows that Mr Lutrell isn't a time bomb, but a man with a lot of self control that knows what he was trained to do but more importantly what he's capable of doing.

I know that and you know that but I'm trying to show how a bed wetting liberal will view it. He actually said that he was intending to shoot but couldn't get a good shot.

Top Bottom