Marine Corps backpack group buy opportunity.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I'm still in for at least 1 back pack if the price is $"X" or less.

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

ApacheTactical

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    Hamilton County Indiana
    I am in for 4 packs. I can help as well, cleaning, packing, and labelfor shipping. I also live in Hamilton County. Just PM me if you need help. Also I can pick my packs up if that makes it easier for you. Thanks for your time and offering all of us a great deal.

racer77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    wow!! glad to see my name on the list! hope there's enough for everyone? i'm gonna be in and out of town for winter testing in florida and holiday with the folk in georgia, so i might have a hard time picking up between the dec18 - jan3... i would really like the 2 i signed on for. 1 is ok if it means someone else get one also. don't wanna leave anyone of our ingo brothers out. i'll keep checking in for more details... thank to everyone involved!!:cheers:

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Oh, I can certainly keep them greater than $30 but I think you meant less than $30. :D I really think they will be at or below $20 when it is all said and done but there are variables still out there. (The lids and waist belts need to be purchased and the cost of transport from OH to Westfield is still just an estimate at this point.)

Doh, yes sir, less than is what I'd meant. And I'd debated many seconds on which symbol too :rolleyes:.

Sounds great, anxiously await your finidngs :popcorn:

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a question about related gear. There are a number of lots of these "radio pouches" also in marpat meant to accompany these packs. I thought they would be great for hanging a Ham HT in. Then, I saw one with a steel tape measure for scale. They appear to be about 12"L x 8"D x 4"W. I could fit several HTs in a radio pouch that big. What (military) radioes are these things supposed to hump around?

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I have a question about related gear. There are a number of lots of these "radio pouches" also in marpat meant to accompany these packs. I thought they would be great for hanging a Ham HT in. Then, I saw one with a steel tape measure for scale. They appear to be about 12"L x 8"D x 4"W. I could fit several HTs in a radio pouch that big. What (military) radioes are these things supposed to hump around?

The packs have been around a while.

The A/N-PRC 117 is about that size. We don't use those much any more. At least, not man-portable.

And yes, there is one of those radio pouches for every ILBE, in my experience.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I'd wait on buying additional pouches until after you've seen what all these main and assault packs can hold. You'd be surprised how much you can cram in these things.

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    I've only claimed four because I could.

It seems that others still want in on this, so I would be willing to let two of my reservations (if we are calling them that) go for other members to be able to acquire these as well.

Please Adjust my Quantity to Two and if need be I'll take it down to one.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    We should expect to be seeing a lot of auctions with these things coming available.

Took this photo this morning at Supply when I was turning in all my gear. (Awww yeaahh... gear is officially turned in—I'm almost out of here!)

JtSqI.jpg

Oh, and here are a couple shots of the new packs we were issued to replace the ILBE.

XcdMZ.jpg

Xnuav.jpg

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    We should expect to be seeing a lot of auctions with these things coming available.

Took this photo this morning at Supply when I was turning in all my gear. (Awww yeaahh... gear is officially turned in—I'm almost out of here!)

JtSqI.jpg

Oh, and here are a couple shots of the new packs we were issued to replace the ILBE.

XcdMZ.jpg

Xnuav.jpg

ahhh, the good old supply days.

I think for civilian use I still prefer the old ILBE systems over the new stuff (especially without a flak on).

Those skids of packs should basically be the same SmileDocHill will be picking up in OH. They are usually relatively unchanged before getting rid of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom