• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Hello everyone, just joined up today. Not gonna lie, I came for the classifieds and to poach some of the VAST amount of information on here in regards to carrying and more (I've learned to value information/knowledge more than anything). Hopefully I can contribute here in some way or form as I'm no gun enthusiast or expert (however I do know my way around an M-16 fairly well).

As the title states I'm a former active-duty Marine (Oct '03-'07). Only did 1 7-month tour in Iraq as logistics on the airfield, nothing much in my opinion, just moving cargo and people from one place to another making sure it gets there (you'd be surprised how often cargo and people get 'misplaced' or lost even). After the corps I stopped thinking the way the corps taught me ("don't think just do") and started to actually think and learn about the world.

I'm no gun expert but I do know a lot about true health, not 'eating a salad at subway healthy' but curing cancer healthy. My political views are along the lines of 'Constitutionalist' rather left/right, 'prepper' mentality, I drive a motorcycle, wear Vibram five-fingers shoes (barefoot run when I can), and I'm just fascinated by magnetism (and yes crop circles) hence my avatar.

So I have diverse interests :). This might be a bit forward but hey, now you know a bit about me! Oh, I also learned a bit in Egyptian Arabic.

*Edit* I also have a lifetime LTCH, a Glock 22 (.40 cal) and a S&W Model 638 (.38SP) both bought new in 2008 from the now Freedom Firearms in Fort Wayne.

Last edited:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Welcome to INGO, and thanks for your service! Even if you thought it was a minor contribution, it is still much appreciated by us civilians, and important to helping keep our freedoms!

:patriot::ingo:

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Welcome to INGO!!! Nice intro by the way!

As Gen. Patton once said that without the men driving trucks to supply the guys in the front lines, the fight would be lost. So, I'd say your service was just as important as any Marine over there.

My only advice about INGO is this: beware, for it gets VERY addictive!!!! :rockwoot:

Thank you very much for your service and I hope you enjoy surfing the forums here as much as you will the classifieds later!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Thanks for your service, and welcome to INGO, from an Army vet. Hope that you enjoy your stay here, as many have already said, its very addictive. Good though, Glad you like the area, after 14 years in, and around a good portion of the country and the world, have to say, Indiana is one of the best places that I have been.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom