• ...and so much more!
  • j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Man I don't know about WI. laws but it sure looks to me like ole Sarge was possibly a union supporter. He was also clearly angry and most likely committed battery and false arrest. Interesting to see how this places out.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Man I don't know about WI. laws but it sure looks to me like ole Sarge was possibly a union supporter. He was also clearly angry and most likely committed battery and false arrest. Interesting to see how this places out.

cops are usually in a union i think? maybe not small towns? anyone know?

jake

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    [ame="http://www.google.com/search?q=AFSCME&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=rcs"]AFSCME[/ame] thugs?

Just keeping it real, I guess.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Pretty sure that the Milwaukee PD , are AFL-CIO. Oddly enough, from what I can find, the Police Association endorsed Walker. Maybe just a case of an officer that is a po'd Barrett supporter.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    cops are usually in a union i think? maybe not small towns? anyone know?

jake

I work in a town of about 10k and belong to the FOP. About the only benefit is legal defense. I spent 20+ years in the trade union and then a few more in the steel workers. I am not a big pro union person. They always seemed to spend their time and resources on the dead beats that couldn't make it in to work on time or make it in at all. I honestly got real sick of it real fast. To add insult to injury was the monetary support to politicians I despised.

Loco179

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    I guess if your not one of their supporters they do not have to protect you.

Is it fair to mention that their mayor is the one running against Walker? I would assume their mayor is using the police as his thugs. Oh well have fun with a lawsuit..lol

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    These are exactly the kinds of incidents that cause amnity between law-abiding citizens and LEO. No cause for detainment or arrest but that didnt matter. This kind of thing happens all the time and LEO wanders why they are losing the respect and support of the public.

Got SIG?

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis
    These are exactly the kinds of incidents that cause amnity between law-abiding citizens and LEO. No cause for detainment or arrest but that didnt matter. This kind of thing happens all the time and LEO wanders why they are losing the respect and support of the public.
    Again, the question I have is; what did this Marine veteran do to warrant being arrested? I have been to a number of tea party rallies and not once were the hecklers even bothered by the police...and the tea party folks simply ignored the hecklers. Why the double standard?

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    Again, the question I have is; what did this Marine veteran do to warrant being arrested? I have been to a number of tea party rallies and not once were the hecklers even bothered by the police...and the tea party folks simply ignored the hecklers. Why the double standard?

Why the double standard? Because it is Wisconsin. Wisconsin is full of whiny liberals and union thugs.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    its no longer protect and serve now its harass and arrest anybody you dont like or disagree with.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton

I don't see it happening all the time.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    When the video first started it looked like the officer in question was already grabbing at the protesters shirt. Are you allowed to grab someone and shove them, just because you want them to move to another undesignated area?

Top Bottom