• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Marines have new rules of engagement in Afghanistan and, now, are prohibited from using a time-honored weapon of the American Soldier. Political correctness beyond the extreme, I say!

The insanity of it all. Marines are allowed to discharge this weapon on base and use it for intentional friendly fire, but they may, no longer, engage the enemy with it.

I am outraged! :):

Battle Rattle - A Marine Corps Times Blog

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Maybe when it gets like this, it is confirmation that it is time to pack up and get out of there. I'm wondering if we aren't far beyond punishing those who attacked us.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Since flatelence needs to be regulated, now is the time for setting up the Department of Flatulence within the Federal Government. All workers will be unionized and paied at least $80,000 with great benefits and full retirement.

It's not too far-fetched is it?

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    No, it's not too fart-fetched.

Just don't give them ideas. I don't want some suit walking up to me in the store to smell me checking if I am guilty. Or would they install a measuring device in everyone's orifice?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    What I find offensive is that we are spending BILLIONS of dollars and THOUSANDS of dead and wounded soldiers trying to drag a country out of the stone age in spite of the fact that their soul purpose in life is to kill us.

THAT'S OFFENSIVE!!

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    I think the Marines should go to the nearest Mosque, line up in front during prayer time when all of the Afghans are 4 inches away from their ass cracks and let 'em rip!

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    These countries should know by now that when our armed forces have to be used in their countries that it's not going to be a nice experience.
    IF the politicians are going to treaten force from the U.S. you have to go through with it.
    "Turn the Dogs of War loose and let them eat" or keep 'em on the leash.
    Screw political correctness when we put our troops in harms way. THEM or US. I choose US.

Top Bottom