• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txgho1911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    DFW
    Marion Co GOP slating convention picked IMPD Sgt. Dennis Fishburn to run for sheriff. Bart McAtee is still going to run. Tom John the Marion Co GOP chairman is all twisted up over this.
    Tom John stated in an Indy Star article - the decision by McAtee, son of former Sheriff Joe McAtee, "fits perfectly with the culture of cronyism and nepotism that has plagued the Sheriff's Department for years."

OK so the folks who know here who can say please help us vet the candidates before the primary.

My vote is perishable as I will soon be leaving Indiana. Help me choose wisely.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Well, Joe McAtee WAS a Republican but when Cottey's term was up, Joe jumped ship. He threw all his support behind Anderson rather than the Republican Snyder. Anderson would not have been elected if it were not for Joe bringing so many supporters. Now Bart wants to play like that never happened. I know I'm voting for Fishburn. I worked with Jason and after he was shot, got to know Dennis better. I've been very impressed thus far. Some say he is using his son's tragedy for his gain. He says that the community gave so much to he and his family that he wants to do more for the community. I have no reason not to believe him.

Top Bottom