• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AuntieBellum

Expert
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    One fun filled day, drinking from the firehose at it's best. It's on the schedule now too! This is another full seed same as before at MCFG. Start time is 8:30 am sharp.

YHJ

And it looks like there are still openings in the instructor schedule, OutaAmmo - gotta break that shiny new hat in sometime. ;)

chizzle

Master
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Welcome Back!

Marion County Fish and Game (www.IndyRange.com) is really looking forward to having the Appleseed back at our range this October, and several times in 2011. It should be a good use of the new bays, and I hope it exposes a lot of new people to our club; we're always trying to grow and improve our club!

For those people who haven't checked out the Appleseed shoots before, I highly recommend that you try one (the one day format is ideal) or at least stop by and check out what they're doing. They do more to promote accurate marksmanship in one day, than most people learn in a lifetime. Whether you want to be an accurate long range shot, you want to learn some Revolutionary War history, or you just want to be better at shooting squirrels this Fall, the Appleseed shoot at MCFG will be a good fit for you!

cgbills

Marksman
    Oct 19, 2010
    Avon
    I worked at MCFGA on thursday trap nights. Was a good club with good people (there were a few bad apples, lol). Trap nights are always fun there. Even if you dont have a shotgun many guys there will be willing to lend you one. Also there is a club gun you can use. Nice clean range

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I believe we are at 8 of 16. I know that we have four who mailed their registrations in (I spoke to them last night) so figure room for four more.

YHJ

Why is this event not sold out? :dunno:

A 1-day Saturday Appleseed... on the west side of Indianapolis

...and there are still slots available?!? :eek:

*cue the sorrowful music* :nopity:

The shame! OH THE SHAME I SAY! :drama:

Come on, INGO ;) get out there... you'll love it! :rockwoot:

chizzle

Master
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    This turned out to be a great event! We had good weather, the new bays worked really well, and as always the Appleseed staff are really professional. Thanks to everybody for making this happen!

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Thanks for the link, Niecie!

Check out the AAR, everyone - lots of good pics, including a good look at those pretty new pistol bays at MCFG!!! Thank you MCFG, and thank you to everyone who came out and made Saturday a success!

Top Bottom