• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KahrFan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    Speedway
    I'm going to join a conservation club, and this one is the closest. They don't have a large caliber rifle range, but this is Speedway. Is anyone here a member? What have you heard about it?

Thanks in advance,

Nathan:popcorn:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I'm a member, and there are quite a few members here. It's a great range, and a nice place to step out of the city, while still being so close to Indy.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Thanks guys. I'm pretty sure I'll see some of you on Tuesday. Is it generally packed?

The range or the meeting? The only meeting I went to(last November) there were maybe 25 people there, 15 of which were people that were joining. As far as the range, the times I've been since I joined, I think I've only shared the line with 4 or 5 people at the most, but that's mostly cause it's been cold out. When spring comes, I expect it to pick up quite a bit.

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The range or the meeting? The only meeting I went to(last November) there were maybe 25 people there, 15 of which were people that were joining. As far as the range, the times I've been since I joined, I think I've only shared the line with 4 or 5 people at the most, but that's mostly cause it's been cold out. When spring comes, I expect it to pick up quite a bit.

Shhhhhhhhhh !

TK

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    tagged!

I'm in the process of deciding between ACC and MCFG myself. I've been to MCFG for FNS and loved it.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I am a member and have been for several years. It is a great range with really good members. I like meeting people at the range always friendly and open. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a place to shoot and meet like minded people.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    MCF&G

Great place, great people. Been a member there for three or four years. Join up, you won't regret it.

"All you can eat" at the range from sunup to sundown for $100/yr... How can you beat that? :thumbsup:

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I have been a member since last november . good people and FNS is a blast .
    I hear that the bowling pin shoot is fun as well.
    I am going to try it out as soon as I pull some time out of my butt.You have to watch out for a couple of the board members ...they wield the BAN HAMMER :bash:or so I'm told:D

Top Bottom