• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aetucker1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Is anyone on here a member of Marion County Fish and Game Association or been over there to shoot? Thoughts?

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I'm a member. Where else can you shoot pistols, shotguns, pistol caliber rifles in any configuration, and black powder, all out to 100yds, and for a reasonable price? Nowhere. Join. You won't regret it.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Great range, good people. I have been a member for several years and have enjoyed every range trip. The range has some construction going on right now and a bit of maintenance scheduled, up keep and improvements are on going. I always prefer an outdoor range to an indoor range so it's perfect for me.

Come join us at the range, you wont regret it. Heck if you want PM me and I will take you to the range as a guest and you can check it out first hand. I'm retired so I can make it most days.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Visit the MCF&G table at the 1500 for more information and meet some of the INGOers who are members out there. Also, October is the best month to join, because you get the rest of 2010 and all of 2011 in your membership fee.

Bflo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    I'm also interested in joining, but would like to see it/shoot there before. Do they ever have an open house or something? I would rather avoid going during one of their events (bowling pins, friday night steel) my first time there.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Sorry if Im a little slow but Im confused. So to gain membership you have to meet at the range at the board meeting but to get into the range you have to have membership? :dunno:

Let me clarify. Yes, you do have to attend a board meeting (every first Tuesday at 7:00pm) to become a member. During board meetings, the gate is locked open to allow everyone access to the property. After that, only members may access the property via a unique proximity card that activates our electronic gate.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Let me clarify. Yes, you do have to attend a board meeting (every first Tuesday at 7:00pm) to become a member. During board meetings, the gate is locked open to allow everyone access to the property. After that, only members may access the property via a unique proximity card that activates our electronic gate.

To clarify his post, the gate is also locked open during any events that are open to the public. FNS, trap, etc.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I'm also interested in joining, but would like to see it/shoot there before. Do they ever have an open house or something? I would rather avoid going during one of their events (bowling pins, friday night steel) my first time there.

We shoot Trap every Thursday Night 5PM - 10PM (yes I know you said you rather not come out during an event) we won't bite. Matter of fact, grab a bite to eat (we do potluck) and talk to the members present. We'll show you around.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Another member here... I feel very lucky to live nearby. Great bunch if people. Don't worry about any of the "special events", anybody... They're all quite cordial and non-intimidating.

G-Niner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    So true. I'm not a member but I've been to several of their events and shot in some matches. If I lived just a little closer.................

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Great to hear so many helpful comments!

Thanks to everybody for being so friendly to a potential new member; it makes me proud to be part of the organization. Keep up the good work!
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

Indydrew

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    2nd year MCF&G member here...truly a great bunch of folks and always willing to talk to newbies :) to make them welcome. That's primarily why I joined, I felt like I was part of the club from day one.

If you can make it out to any of the events, I would do so, everyone I have met is very knowledgeable about their sport, and willing to share what they know.

-Drew

Top Bottom