• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I posted a video clip of some of his comments in the Super Tuesday thread. That was the first I'd ever heard of him and I don't know where he stands on (since this is INGO) guns but I did like that clip.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    I REALLY like Mark Robinson. I won't gush or show fanboy status. He is an attack dog in the same vein as Vivek, but he has the ability to connect with the voter WAY better than DeSantis.

The 2028 bench will be deeper than the 2016 bench. It will be the deepest GOP bench in history and we need to be prepared for the talons to come out from the establishment, neocon, RNC elite. They will come for the soul of the party.

I don't see any of the legislators from 2016 - Cruz, Paul (would love for him to be leader), or Rubio running. But I wouldn't be surprised if Cotton and Rick Scott explored running. Some may want Hawley or Lee to run, but I they are more valuable in the Senate.

I fully expect the following Governors to explore/run, be pushed to run: DeSantis, Youngkin, Kemp, Sununu, Noem.

Should Trump win, there will be the members of his cabinet.

And the outliers that might not fall into any of these lists: Vivek and Haley.

My thoughts are that the RNC wet dream would be for some combination of Youngkin, Kemp, Sununu and Haley to pull cover on a debate stage for each other. They learned in 2024 the gravitational pull of Chris Christie is not enough.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I got 20 minutes with him in Dallas at NRAAM 2018(?) and found him and his wife to be very likeable and modest. He told me his job was assembling furniture and he dealt with his anger over politics by creating memes. The memes escalated until he went viral. The NRA invited him after his viral rant. He speaks naturally in front of a crowd and has incredible talent there. Not sure he’s refined enough to avoid a big mistake under the microscope, but surely wish him well.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I have paid attention to Mark Robinson since his initial appearance on the national stage from a response during a council meeting to gun control.

I have watched several videos of him and have been very impressed by his positions and his oratory.

An absolutely stellar ticket for 2028 would be he and Ramaswamy.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I have paid attention to Mark Robinson since his initial appearance on the national stage from a response during a council meeting to gun control.

I have watched several videos of him and have been very impressed by his positions and his oratory.

An absolutely stellar ticket for 2028 would be he and Ramaswamy.
    He gives a good speech, but he’s not on that level.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom