• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    Just wondering why the Kel-Tec PF9 has steadily raised in price over the last year. Is it because demand for it has raised? Usually the longer a gun is around, the cheaper it gets. Any thoughts?

dhw9am

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    This Is Why

Just wondering why the Kel-Tec PF9 has steadily raised in price over the last year. Is it because demand for it has raised? Usually the longer a gun is around, the cheaper it gets. Any thoughts?

I was in my LGS yesterday, looking for a Kel - Tec P-11.
    They were out of stock, so I asked him when they might be
    getting more in. He said he had just talked to the Kel Tec rep. and
    was told they were "doing all they could" to get back in stock.
    Demand is VERY high on any pistol which is basically a CC weapon.
    Those were his words.
    You can bet the prices will be going up if he is right.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    more fire arms sales right now than the suppliers can keep up with. it drives up the price across the board. I have bought a few used pieces lately due to this.

Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Increase in demand and also there are increases from their suppliers.

I have taken a number of increases this year on all ttypes of products in my business.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    I have noticed way more than just Kel Tec pistols prices going up. I decided to pick up a few Colt's to add to my stash, and they are on the rise also. I talked to a few suppliers and was told that CC guns, and AR's are going fast.

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    Yet you price a used xdm for more than they go for new?:noway:

Always has to be a smarty pants somewhere! I have a XDM 9mm priced at $575 LNIB. It is bi-tone (which costs more) and buds sells them for $618 + $18.54 cc fee, + FFL fee $15-$25. This would equal $650-$660. I knocked off $75 or more, that seems like a fair deal to me, considering local stores still sell for $700. Oh and I also offered 3 extra mags and double mag holster for only $50 more, where could you get a deal like that for $50? The gun has only had 100rds out of it, in mint condition, you think I should give it away? My post also says I would rather trade it for an EQUAL VALUE XDM in a different caliber, should I offer + cash for a gun that costs the same price?

Newbomb, you have consistently harassed me since I wouldn't tend to your low-ball needs. I would appreciate it if you could avoid any other interaction with me. This is a site for grown ups.

Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Always has to be a smarty pants somewhere! I have a XDM 9mm priced at $575 LNIB. It is bi-tone (which costs more) and buds sells them for $618 + $18.54 cc fee, + FFL fee $15-$25. This would equal $650-$660. I knocked off $75 or more, that seems like a fair deal to me, considering local stores still sell for $700. Oh and I also offered 3 extra mags and double mag holster for only $50 more, where could you get a deal like that for $50? The gun has only had 100rds out of it, in mint condition, you think I should give it away? My post also says I would rather trade it for an EQUAL VALUE XDM in a different caliber, should I offer + cash for a gun that costs the same price?

Newbomb, you have consistently harassed me since I wouldn't tend to your low-ball needs. I would appreciate it if you could avoid any other interaction with me. This is a site for grown ups.

You mean the pm when you offered me $12 per mag for xdm mags? Lol. Quit reposting your ad.

Last edited:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Read the published inflation rate (consumer price index), then look at how much more you're paying for, well, everything. You're being lied to. Nothing to see here, move along.

Top Bottom