Please reply by conversation.

feriil

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    West Lafayette, IN
    WTS/WTT Marlin 336

Would like to test my trade options all offers welcome.

For trade is a very nice Marlin 336A in 30/30. I bought it about a year ago and have shot it 20 times. I just don't get much use out of it. I bought it "used" with 6 rounds through it (1 tube full), so less than 30 totals down the pipe. Looks brand new.

It comes with:
    1) Nice leather sling
    2) 4x32 Simmons scope (one of the nice old ones made in Japan w/fully multicoated optics). The scope had a few superficial surface scratches I covered with a sharpie. - NOTE: I haven't even sighted in the scope - not shot it once since putting on the scope.
    3) 60 rounds of ammo, 2 new boxs 170gr Remington Express and 1 new box of 160gr Hornady LEVERevolution
    4) Bore snake to clean the rifle.
    5) Padded case.

Everything you need to shoot and clean the rifle.

If you don't have something of equal value you can add cash to the trade. I can also add a little cash for the right trade. Since I have to set an asking price I'll put it at $450 (about what these would cost retail) and use that as an approx trade value - I'll value any offered guns at their retail.

Would like to meet FTF in Lafayette, IN or will drive 35 mins one way to meet you somewhere.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Trade Value?? I have been considering a lever gun. Not interested in the scope or base if you want to keep those items.

You might have better luck if you edit your original post with a trade value.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom