• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages. Tonight, I, being of unsound judgement and thoroughly sexy body, do propose to sell or trade this excellent specimen of a firearm.

This is one of my favorite little guns to shot, and it will definitely tickle your fun button (unless you have one of those defective fun buttons)! It is a hoot! Hi viz front sight makes double 100% sure that those flaming hot 9mm rounds connect every time you align the front and rear sight, control your breath, and squeeze that trigger with proper control. 93% of the time it works, every time.

Now, this beauty does have a mark on its nicely textured stock. I believe it came from the altercation that the quality control supervisor had with the plant manager when it left their facility. The story I got was that QC wanted it for the museum and the PM wanted it above his desk. A fight ensued and several trash cans were broken. In the end, the carbine escaped and came to live with me, bringing its box which I evicted to my shop (I believe). It also amassed 2 factory mags and 4 additional 15 round magazines (also fit SnW 59 series, as this uses the same mags).

So, what am I asking in return for this glimmering example of a pistol caliber long gun of awesome? I would part ways with her, sadly, for the sum of $650 America dollars. I would also trade her for a Ruger LCR, Smith Airweight, Glock 43, and similar. If we are trading, and it is a single of one of the above, excluding the glock, I would expect dollars to be added from the other parties end. Unless you have a firearm with the exemplary track record and lineage of this fine, highly acclaimed gun!

In all seriousness: I love this gun and it is dead reliable. It is fun to shoot. Cheap to feed. I don't even want to sell it. But I DO want a Ruger LCR SLsomething fierce, and this is the low hanging fruit. If it doesn't leave I won't be sad. Thanks for reading, and I hope you at least smiled!

Face to face. Indiana LTCH, please!
    Joe

34imufa.jpg

zn9av8.jpg

2eyfbpz.jpg

2cicnr9.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads