Please reply by conversation.

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    SOLD to JustinCase - Thanks Patrick

For sale is the first rifle that I ever purchased (sniff). I bought this new in 1984. It is the older Made in North Haven, CT, USA Marlin with 18 round tube magazine. I have used it for occasional squirrel hunting and to introduce my daughters to shooting rifles. Most recently, I took it to two Appleseeds. This is a 4 MOA rifle and will shoot rounds without fault all day long. I just put 487 rounds through it this past weekend.

Condition is Nearly as new. No nicks or scratches anywhere on the wood. There is slight loss of original bluing on the front sight from case wear. The rifle is all original except for swivel studs, scope, and butt pad.

1. Soft case from Walmart. My 27 year old soft case split out at the muzzle end this weekend.
    2. Scope is a Bushnell Banner 4X. This is a cheap scope for use on 22 LR only. It works very well for squirrels and 25 - 100 yard targets.
    3. Swivel studs were added recently and are included.
    4. Pachmayr slip on recoil pad is included. I added it because I wanted a little more length.

$150 with case and scope and recoil pad shown. Great deal here - IMO.

Make offers but no trades at this time.

IMG_5379.jpg

IMG_5378.jpg

IMG_5380.jpg

I am located in Indy on the SW side of town.
    I am willing to travel to meet you within 30 minutes of Indy. If you are farther away, PM me and we will try to work something out.
    PM if you have questions or if interested in buying this rifle.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom