Martinsville conservation: anyone here from the board?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I've got a friend who wants to try and apply.

Can you mail me an application to give him?

If there are spots available it will be anounced on the web site and the app will be available for download.
    They then take as many new members as spots are available up to 500
    first come first served by the post mark.
    good luck

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Mettle,

Have your friend send an e-mail to the club website at midnight on 1/1/12. He will have an application sent to him. He can do one of two things complete the application and mail it in or bring it to the club after 9:00 am on the 1st. There will be several Board members there. This is not guarantee that he will get in - depending on how many spots are available and how many arrive ahead of him. Dues are $85.00 for the year and a $25.00 (one time) gate card fee. Any questions get back to me.

Doug
    secretary Martinsville CC.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Mettle,

Have your friend send an e-mail to the club website at midnight on 1/1/12. He will have an application sent to him. He can do one of two things complete the application and mail it in or bring it to the club after 9:00 am on the 1st. There will be several Board members there. This is not guarantee that he will get in - depending on how many spots are available and how many arrive ahead of him. Dues are $85.00 for the year and a $25.00 (one time) gate card fee. Any questions get back to me.

Doug
    secretary Martinsville CC.

thank you sir!

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    I got there at 8:20 and was the 7th vehicle in line. It was a pleasure meeting several of you this morning, looking forward to some range time with the members this year.

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    I had no issues with a return email this morning, but others said they had issues with the site this morning. There was talk of updating the site for more detailed directions on membership.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I got there at 8:20 and was the 7th vehicle in line. It was a pleasure meeting several of you this morning, looking forward to some range time with the members this year.

I guess that was you right behind me. I'm so thankful this thread was started. I originally planned to get to the post office first thing on Tuesday morning. I would have definitely missed out.

Now I just need to figure what to trade in order to get back into a 5.56 AR. :ingo:

Mrmonte

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Indy South Side
    My brothers told me they were the 3rd vehicle in line today and made it in. Looking foward to meeting some of you other guys at the club too this year!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Good job guys! I came in about 9 to shoot and do a few videos. There were a TON of cars there!

Doug, thanks to you and the board - it was a great way to do it and I hope a fun way to start your year.

And hello to all the new people who drove by and got waves from those of us out having fun at the range. I am sure we will be seeing much more of each other over the next year...

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Thanks to everyone who came out and signed up. We had a record renewal this year with 459 members from last year renewing.

Those that had trouble I apologize but with some getting quick responses, some getting responses albeit not so quick and some not getting any response well I will leave it at I am sorry. We do plan to do some work to the website in order to make this process easier on everyone.

I hope to see the ones that got in on the range this year.

Doug

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    Wow!
    Close call.

Yea, somehow I had missed this thread. I was just doing a little morning browsing when I came across it. I got up there as fast as I could and the guys were starting to put on their jackets when I walked in. I had a lot planned for today so I couldn't stick around and talk much, but the guys seemed like they were ready to go anyway.

Santa brought me my first reloading press and now with my membership at the conservation club I'll finally be able to shoot more often. 2012 is shaping up quite well, now if only I could get into shape. ;)

Top Bottom