Martinsville conservation: anyone here from the board?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I guess that was you right behind me. I'm so thankful this thread was started. I originally planned to get to the post office first thing on Tuesday morning. I would have definitely missed out.

Now I just need to figure what to trade in order to get back into a 5.56 AR. :ingo:

IU tickets? LOL

Thumper

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    South Indy
    I guess that was you right behind me. I'm so thankful this thread was started. I originally planned to get to the post office first thing on Tuesday morning. I would have definitely missed out.

Now I just need to figure what to trade in order to get back into a 5.56 AR. :ingo:
    You don't need a 556 AR just use one of mine;

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You don't need a 556 AR just use one of mine;

Thanks! We'll need to get out there together.

I think I will get that PSA lower and start on a winter build. I want to have an AR in the house. I want one as close to a SBR as possible, without actually necessitating the tax stamp. I vowed to not buy anymore guns and have been trading for a year, but since it's a new year I may as well end that pseudo fast. :D

Andyccw

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    NW INDY
    Thanks! We'll need to get out there together.

I think I will get that PSA lower and start on a winter build. I want to have an AR in the house. I want one as close to a SBR as possible, without actually necessitating the tax stamp. I vowed to not buy anymore guns and have been trading for a year, but since it's a new year I may as well end that pseudo fast. :D
    Que, car pool with me down there, and you an test fire my Christmas PSA lowers once they arrive and are built!:D
    I also have a piston AR that needs to be broken in...
    I thank the members of the board again for being there... This was my 4th year trying, and I finally got in!:yesway:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Que, car pool with me down there, and you an test fire my Christmas PSA lowers once they arrive and are built!:D
    I also have a piston AR that needs to be broken in...
    I thank the members of the board again for being there... This was my 4th year trying, and I finally got in!:yesway:

As soon as the cards arrive, let's schedule a day to go and shoot. I don't mind shooting in the cold. :yesway:

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I sent a request via the online form right after midnight on Jan 1, and I have yet to receive anything back. I am guessing I am going to not receive an application then?

I will also add I sent a question a couple weeks ago that has still gone unanswered. Probably won't receive an answer to this either?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I forgot to ask about the gate key. Does anyone recall hearing when we should expect to receive it?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Yep, I got my card today, too! :rockwoot: I guess I'll be leaving work early a couple of days next week to break it in.

dyoung707

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Mooresville
    Yep, I got my card today, too! :rockwoot: I guess I'll be leaving work early a couple of days next week to break it in.

You're lucky, I remember getting mine a few years ago and heading out in a few inches of snow and frigid weather. Loved every minute of it, and still do.

Top Bottom