• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm planning to head out there for a little while after work to check out the place and test my re-smithed 1911. Anybody else planning to do some shooting tomorrow?

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    Are the new member cards active right away? [STRIKE]I thought I read somewhere that they would not be activated until the 31st.[/STRIKE] It would be great if they are good to go right now. I've been eager to get up there and practice some AQTs.

ETA: Got an e-mail back from the club. New member cards are active when they arrive!

Last edited:

Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    Just got mine in the mail, I wasn't notified about the 31st in any way. It needs to warm up so I can ladder a rifle and test some subsonic 300blk loads.

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    [STRIKE]I wasn't "notified" either. I just happened to find it while doing some browsing. See post #10 in this thread:[/STRIKE] https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...nsville_sportsman_conservation_club_full.html
    If you got in you should receive your membership card by the end of the month. That is when all of the new members cards will be turned on and the people that didn't renew will have their cards turned off.

[STRIKE] It's from last year so I don't know if they are using the same procedure for this year. It would be great if the cards were active right now, I just haven't burned the gas to find out.[/STRIKE]

Edit to add: I just e-mailed them to find out for sure. I'll post back when I get a reply.
    Edited again: New member cards are GTG when you get them.

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I would think they would be active, but I'll see. If it doesn't work, then I'll know.

rgarner74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2011
    I was a member about 3 yrs ago. Lost the contacts to becoming a member again. Can someone send me a contact person. I'm in the waverly area.

Top Bottom