• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mvriley315

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    Mooresville
    Has anyone heard of the Martinsville Conservation Club? Is it an open range or is it a members only club? I am looking for another place to shoot besides always running over to Atterbury. Thanks, Mike

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    They don't have a firearms range if we are talking about the same place. They are pretty much archery only as far as I know.

:dunno:

No wonder they looked at us strange when we were shooting AR-15, Ak's and shotguns there. :D

I believe you may be thinking about the morgantown conservation club on Conservation Club road off of 252.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Martinsville is full year, paid membership. Two pistol bays, three rifle, two shotgun and a field for skeet. Pond for fishing. Woods for hunting. Automatic front gate.

Very nice place!

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    Martinsville is full year, paid membership. Two pistol bays, three rifle, two shotgun and a field for skeet. Pond for fishing. Woods for hunting. Automatic front gate.

Very nice place!

Are you counting the three shooting locations as rifle bays? I always thought a bay was the enclosed berm, of which there is one rifle bay/berm, three pistol and a skeet range.

SCC%20aerial%20view.jpg

mvriley315

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    Mooresville
    Thanks guys, it is not very far from my house and I was hoping to be able to sign up there and do some shooting. Maybe I can get in there sometime next year. Thanks for the replies!! Mike

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Tip for next year- be prepared to get the paperwork taken care of January 1st. Thats when they start taking new people and it fills fast. I believe they were sold out by February first. I wouldn't wait any longer than you have to, I think the secret is out about how nice this place is for the price.

Best of luck. Sadly, I won't live here this time next year, maybe you can get my spot. :)

Top Bottom