• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    Have not seen this on the board yet so thought I would let you know. Love the addition of the 100 and 200 stations.

Props and Kudos to the board

ScreenShot2015-01-18at113838AM_zps29f5fb5b.png
    [/URL][/IMG]

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Every time I think this place has maxed out on being the best it can be, It improves..... Can not believe it lets me be a member :)

IndianaRog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Glad you all like the addition of berms and steel at the 100 yard and 200 yard points on our Martinsville Sportsmans club range...didn't turn out half bad!

HAMMER, I am bumming a copy of your range photo for our website as I have not been out to take a photo yet, hope you don't mind!

Roger for the Board

IndianaRog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Can't wait to check it out in person, any idea when the new member gate passes are shipping?

Anyone waiting on a 2015 new member gate pass should receive it by end of January.

Gate passes are then good for a full 12 months access 'til end January 2016. Of course, all existing members for 2015 will receive renewal paperwork by mid Nov. 2015 for the year 2016 and those gate passes remain activated for years, as long as a member is paid up and in good standing.

Roger for the Board

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Got to use the new improved 300 yard range today, It was a joy to use. The different range targets are laid out so nicely that it is a breeze to adjust your fire from one target (range) to the other. Well thought out and constructed.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Was out there Monday and saw this. Looks great! Wish I would have brought the Howa with me, as my AR pistol with irons wouldn't have been ideal for this stuff. Can't wait for nicer weather to roll around...

By the way, does the club ever do a cookout or anything similar? I know there are the picnic areas in front, just think it would be nice to meet some of the fellow shooters at MSCC.

IndianaRog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Was out there Monday and saw this. Looks great! Wish I would have brought the Howa with me, as my AR pistol with irons wouldn't have been ideal for this stuff. Can't wait for nicer weather to roll around...

By the way, does the club ever do a cookout or anything similar? I know there are the picnic areas in front, just think it would be nice to meet some of the fellow shooters at MSCC.

We have attempted group events in the past only to find very few folks show up and that's it.

It may be a generalization, but historically our club has been a group of individuals who love to shoot by themselves, but shy away from "group" events. Our bowling pin shoots saw a loss of interest after a few years, literally ran out of shooters and were ended a couple of years ago.

An infusion of INGO members the past few years may change the interest level in group events. If folks want to get together of their own accord and have a picnic in the shelter area at the front of the club, more power to them...that is what the shelter was built for, electrified and even water run to it. Go for it if anyone is so inclined.

Roger for the Board

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Must have missed you! We (indy1919a4 and I) were there (started on the 25 yard range then moved to the 300) from about noon to 3:30 or so.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Must have missed you! We (indy1919a4 and I) were there (started on the 25 yard range then moved to the 300) from about noon to 3:30 or so.

I was at one of the pistol bays in the back with a buddy of mine. When I left around 1 (I think) there were two middle aged guys and one of their son's on the 300yd range.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was at one of the pistol bays in the back with a buddy of mine. When I left around 1 (I think) there were two middle aged guys and one of their son's on the 300yd range.

Well, we would fit the two middle aged guys description, and there was a younger guy (a cop) on the 300 with us for a little while. He was shooting a suppressed .308 rifle I think.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Well, we would fit the two middle aged guys description, and there was a younger guy (a cop) on the 300 with us for a little while. He was shooting a suppressed .308 rifle I think.

You must have been on the 100 yard range when I left. The younger guy was no older than 14, so I doubt he was a cop lol.

Top Bottom