• ...and so much more!
  • HollidaySlim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    ***EDIT*** Not a popsicle just a screwdriver...I need new contacts I guess

In regards to the compromised scene, this guy took a Popsicle from the freezer :dunno:

CVZlvAkWwAAuzgH.jpg

Last edited:

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Inquisitr appears to be the first to actually post a picture. If I Bing her name, I only come up with a few pictures of her.

tashfeen-malik-isis-pledge.jpg

If this person is a terrorist, I suspect a false identity was provided to her from the beginning.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Inquisitr appears to be the first to actually post a picture. If I Bing her name, I only come up with a few pictures of her.

View attachment 43327

If this person is a terrorist, I suspect a false identity was provided to her from the beginning.

A criminal psychologist on FNC today suggested the baby could have been had solely to bolster terrorist's cover.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    A criminal psychologist on FNC today suggested the baby could have been had solely to bolster terrorist's cover.

That's SERIOUSLY cold, if indeed it's true. WOW what a legacy to leave. In any case to have a kid , let it grow to six months old. Hand it to your in laws and go commit act of jihad that you have to know will end in your demise. Seriously cold soul, if true. Not many gals would do that.

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    FoxNews is stating that she had passed a DHS criminal background check, a simple fingerprint search of a database. Is this the same test we're giving to Syrian refugees, the innocent women and children, coming into the country?

Serious question, no purple.

Mike

Top Bottom