• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

500 mag

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Indy
    SOLD!! I have one more rifle I would like to try and sell. It is a MPA 6.5 creedmoor that I bought new with exactly 20 rounds fired. It is in like new condition. Comes with a Vortex razor hd 5-20x50 ebr-2b moa scope, vortex precision rings, Harris sbr 6-9 bipod with S-lock and American defense quick release bipod mount. Also comes with S.A.P sling , 2 Magpul 10 round 7.62 AC mags and 10 boxes of hornady 140 grain eld match. This is a factory built rifle with a s Stole Atlas kelbly's action. I fired this at 100 yards and got it on paper but didn't have time to try and group it. I cleaned the barrel very carefully with a bore guide. Forgot to mention it has a 20moa base that was installed at MPA and a barricade stop. I'm sure somebody with more skill and range can enjoy this more than me. I have more than $4000 in this rifle so reasonable offers considered. $2,500. Do not want to separate at this time. Thanks for looking
    If someone wanted to do a partial trade for a Sig 365 in good condition, I would be open to that.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom