• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Selling my backup Bow Hunting Rig. Had it for about three years...I think the bow may be 5 years old. It's a Mathews DXT 70/60lb draw weight. Currently has a 30" draw cam but can be swapped for your draw length at any Mathews dealer. The string is a custom no-stretch string with peep all installed by my Mathews dealer. Can't remember the name of the sight but it's new and has a level and three fiber optic pins, rugged, Mathews lost camo. The rest is a Whisker Biscuit. The quiver and mount are from Alpine - Softlock. There's a mount for stabilizer, but stabilizer does not come with it. The case is really nice - Pelican Storm iM3200 airline certified. Pelican cases come with a lifetime guarantee regardless who owns it. It's cut out specifically for this rig as you can see. Not pictured is an arrow case I made from PVC that fits in the case in the cut out area under the string. This rig is ready to hunt and FLY. Put your stabilizer on and GO. If you ask nicely I may throw in three ready-to-hunt Aluminum 2317 arrows with 5" vanes - these are what I tuned the bow and sighted the bow to shoot. Not interested in trades or shipping, I'll meet you within 100miles of Bedford Indiana. $500 for the set - don't want to break it up.

Forgot to mention the grip upgrade is a Shrewd high heel.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I would consider a combination of money and trades. With regard to the AR platform I need a 15" free floating (extended rifle length) quad rail. Midway sells one by Midwest Industries in my "wish list"...In the same wish list for the same gun is the Nikon P-223 Rifle Scope 4-12x 40mm BDC 600 Reticle ...and a rail mount bipod for sitting that's 14" to 30" (Caldwell makes one). I also have two complete PSA lowers that need uppers. Otherwise I'm looking for a SASS rifle chambered in 45LC, Win '73 clone or the like.

Top Bottom