• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jtrain

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2016
    Fountain county
    I was in my local bow shop this week and saw a Mathews z3 for about $350 less than a new halon, does anyone own one or have shot one? Wanting to buy a new bow but not really wanting to drop a grand on one

ChrisK1977

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    If it was at Mark's shop he will give you the truth about the bow. I think that bow is similar to the Z7. If it is you will like it a lot.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    A lot of guys really like the Mathews. Me, not so much. They`re good bows, but I think they`re a status symbol, and there are better bows for less money. I like Hoyt and Bowtech for "high end" bows, but I really like PSE as well as anything.

ChrisK1977

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    next time you go in to see Mark tell him Chris Kiefner said hello. I had the extreme Z7 and liked it a lot. I know have a Hoyt. Both were bought in Mark's shop. I am not a fan boy of any brand I have had several different ones over the years. I shoot trad stuff as well.

Jtrain

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2016
    Fountain county
    I'll definitely try to do that Chris. Im not really stuck on any brands either but I've really liked the two Mathews bows I've had so figured I'd stick with what's worked for me

Top Bottom