• ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Oh. Oh my. :wwub:

That Richard Lage guy just don't quit...

MAX-31 upper for the M-11/9 SMG; accepts Suomi coffin mags and drums. :D

Lage%20Suomi1.JPG

Lage%20Suomi2.JPG

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk2BO0KmYi8&feature=related]YouTube - Richard open bolt optics Knob creek submachine gun competition Fall 2010[/ame]

KingWeb50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    I agree Richard is an awesome guy and I have spent more money with him then the original machine gun cost for me to buy.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Does this mean you are keeping the Mac?

Maybe; I've decided to leave it up to fate. I'm not advertising the MAC for sale openly, but am in talks with an interested party. We'll see if he decides to up with the cash before my number comes up on the MAX-31...

I'm also on the waiting list for Richard's M-11/22 upper, but that could still be quite awhile; I'm like #400-something.

KingWeb50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    I read on uzi talk that this batch of lage 22 conversions he has right now will fulfill the orders of the people that got on the list mid 2008 I think.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I read on uzi talk that this batch of lage 22 conversions he has right now will fulfill the orders of the people that got on the list mid 2008 I think.

Yep; IIRC, he's waiting on barrels for the next batch now. Given that the project has been in the works for what, 5 years or more? I remain hopeful that there will be a substantial percentage of drop-outs from those earlier orders, and it's not going to take another 5 years to get around to this year's crop. ;)

KingWeb50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Yep; IIRC, he's waiting on barrels for the next batch now. Given that the project has been in the works for what, 5 years or more? I remain hopeful that there will be a substantial percentage of drop-outs from those earlier orders, and it's not going to take another 5 years to get around to this year's crop. ;)

yeah Im hoping to have mine by spring/early summer. I bought a second lage upper for it so I dont have to bother with the 22 mess in the first upper

Top Bottom