Maxine Waters pimp slapped in the house!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Confrontation Erupts Between Representatives Waters, Obey on House Floor - Political News - FOXNews.com

From the different reports I've read, there wasn't any hands thrown but she was quick to tell everyone he "touched" her first.

First off, I don't believe a man should ever hit a woman. I never have or ever will hit my wife as she isn't worth my right to bear arms. But where do these women get off thinking they can get in the face of, shove, or even hit a man and think that he should remain a gentleman and keep from retaliating? The reports say that she had an argument with Obey and that he walked away. She pursued him while yelling at him. I bet she wouldn't have tried something like that 100 years ago or in places like Mexico where a husband hitting his wife isn't really frowned upon.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Confrontation Erupts Between Representatives Waters, Obey on House Floor - Political News - FOXNews.com

From the different reports I've read, there wasn't any hands thrown but she was quick to tell everyone he "touched" her first.

First off, I don't believe a man should ever hit a woman. I never have or ever will hit my wife as she isn't worth my right to bear arms. But where do these women get off thinking they can get in the face of, shove, or even hit a man and think that he should remain a gentleman and keep from retaliating? The reports say that she had an argument with Obey and that he walked away. She pursued him while yelling at him. I bet she wouldn't have tried something like that 100 years ago or in places like Mexico where a husband hitting his wife isn't really frowned upon.

I have long said that I will never raise my hand in anger to a lady.

If she is trying to hit/hurt me, she ain't no lady!!!

I will not attack physically, but I will defend myself.

Blessings,
    Bill

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I have long said that I will never raise my hand in anger to a lady.

If she is trying to hit/hurt me, she ain't no lady!!!

I will not attack physically, but I will defend myself.

Blessings,
    Bill

same here. I've had this sort of situation with a friends girlfriend (now wife). She came at me with hair dye on her hands trying to wipe it all over my face, slapping as she tried. I managed to dodge her till I could catch her arms by the wrists and held them till she stopped. I have never hit a woman and don't like guys that do. But if she's attacking me I will defend myself.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    No one has noted that these two are both Dems. Fighting within the party itself. Times are getting tight.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    You just know that if it had been a republican, she would have cried racism and everything else. Too bad Obey wasn't in the senate to block all of Byrd's monuments to me.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Well, I haven't ever hit a woman. I would have gladly knocked out a couple women in bars that were essentially provoking a fight. That's the one thing I don't like. Women that have been drinking tend to get mouthy. But, I think Sean Connery says it best.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FgMLROTqJ0"]YouTube - Barbra Walters interviews Sean Connery on smackin' bitches[/ame]

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Who are these people?
    Why do I care they got into a confrontation?
    Where they discussing anything related to our Constitutional Rights at the time?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    In a fight between these two prima donnas, I think of Menachem Begin's comment on the Iran-Iraq war, "I wish success to both of them." Both are as nutty as fruitcakes and and as tempestuous as a hurricane. I love to see them digging and biting at each other.

Top Bottom