• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rayne

Grandmaster
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    :runaway: In a little over 10 hours I will be up doing my farm chores as quickly as possible and hitting the road for another amazing Appleseed weekend. Those of you who didn't sign up are going to kick yourselves when you read the AAR (after action report) I'm really getting excited. :banana:

P.S. Techres, I'm still waiting, but not very patiently as you can see. :stickpoke:

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    Got everything loaded and ready, redbaron and I will be leaving here at 0330. Drive safe and we will see everyone in the morning.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I've forgotten if your working the shoot or just shooting, but if you are working, don't forget your hat...or I might be telling you to get behind the equipment line like I did POC :facepalm:

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Shot a 208...AGAIN! Man..... I gotta get to another one before the end of June. I did only get to shoot 2 AQTs though. Couldn't attend Sunday.
    Somebody let me know how well Gavin did on the second day. He was improving Saturday.
    By the way the folks running the shoot were top notch. Not as entertaining as ATM and Techres but some folks just can't sing.

brianheeter

Marksman
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    Sadly, Gavin didn't make it back for Day 2. We did have one other Rifleman on Sunday. Nathan was a Sunday-only attendee and shot a pair of 210s! SAWEEEEET!!! or, I mean, "HUZZAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!'"

Congrats to our new Rifleman: Rick, Nathan, Kurt and Jason!

C ya,

brian

P.S. Lots of steel was harmed Sunday afternoon.

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    This is a great idea!

I know CC's spouse. My youngest and his three boys are scared to death of makin her mad. And she loves them.:D

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! I shot rifleman with a 230 at my first 'seed on the first day! Of course I cheated and used a 10/22 race gun and a 9 power scope. So make my patch pink, per jrainw. :): I shot the AR the second day and was much humbler.:( Should have taken the CZ452 full stock with the tech sights and one 5 round mag and made it a real challenge.:yesway::):

Had a great time. My new shooter had fun and learned a lot. Met some wonderful people and heard stories that should be important to all Americans. Saw a set of the younger generation ready to take charge and lead. Thank you Kate and Xray.
    A special thanks to Xray for the opportunity to discover that bag worms are NOT poisonous if you eat a couple.:bowdown::puke: And it only cost $10.:laugh:

I noted that he ate them before he decided to ask me if they were poisonous.:rolleyes:.
    Weather cooperated, especially on Sunday

Top Bottom