• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Me too man! And, ya'll will be proud of me- I'll actually have a LEGAL ESP set-up:rockwoot:

And with a small punch, hammer and about 1 minute I can be SSP legal too:laugh:

ETA: Mike- when they sent my new magwell they included an FDE backstrap stud

Yeah, they know what time it is...FDE! I may just have to bring the pain in June and break me out some FDE .45! :draw:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Since I can't afford one, that's funny! If I ever get one it will be offensive though.

Anyone at RB shoot a CZ in IDPA?

None that I know about. Seems like most guys there are running Glocks or XDs with various manifestations of 1911s. The really classy guys run M&Ps and/or 625s:cool:

I do like your STI though and would like to try it someday. On paper a metal gun should crank out higher splits than a plastic gun, but I'd like to experience it myself. I would imagine reloads might be touchier with a single stack than double though.

Anyway, to the question, no I haven't seen any CZs.

Big J

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Evansville
    I'm not sure if I will be able to go or not. My wife leads Kids Choir at out church and this weekend isd the preformance. So my help may be needed.

Top Bottom