• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    I finally had a chance to make it up and see the action. Talked to several friendly people and found out more about the event and how it is run. Thanks to those that I talked to for answering questions.
    I saw one competitor's mag bust open as it hit the floor (hope he had a backup or could fix it). I also saw one guy have not one, but two, FTE's (I think) and it sure looked like a long reach around for that fourth mag on his belt. That's gotta be frustrating!

Jammer31

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Hey guys I'm curious, were we supposed to pay a $3 extra to have our classifier count? If so can I pay tomorrow? Nobody said anything really and this was my first classifier to be counted.

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    Coach, it has me listed as unclassified on the results but I'm actually in D class. Let me know if this can be fixed or not, not a big deal if it can't.

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    I saw one competitor's mag bust open as it hit the floor (hope he had a backup or could fix it)!

That was me. That baseplate I have on there has been a little questionable for awhile (obviously)! I got her put back together but I kept it out of rotation due to the blowout and yes, I had a spare. Always bring extras to any competition.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Coach, it has me listed as unclassified on the results but I'm actually in D class. Let me know if this can be fixed or not, not a big deal if it can't.

I will see what can be done. I thought Chaney updated classification before uploading but I could be wrong.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Hey guys I'm curious, were we supposed to pay a $3 extra to have our classifier count? If so can I pay tomorrow? Nobody said anything really and this was my first classifier to be counted.

No your entry covered it all.

Top Bottom